• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Ideas for Heroes (Not a MOBA. Just Hero Combat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So basically, i'm working on a map on Warcraft . I already have one with my friends/partners up called The Siege of Durnholde, and all during it's making one of my friends always poked fun at how I merely sat back and watched them work. While I normally liked that, now I realized that I want to get to work.

I worked on a map idea and now am working on ideas for heroes. Basically a quick description of the map is this: Demons/Evils & Humanity/Good fight to take/defend an artifact within a city, while also achieving their own personal goal.

The map is rather good so far, with me learning the ropes of hero creating and such. The only problem is, I've run out of hero ideas. I've basically run into a wall where hero/demon ideas run flat.

The key point of this is 'No two games are always alike', and the way this would be done is by having 48 heroes per side that are randomly chosen. I have 31 Heroes and 17 Demon/Evil heroes. Any suggestions?

Here's the links to all of it: Original Creation (Posted by the friend who poked fun at me)

And here's my idea.

Note that not all the heroes may have descriptions, but you can still feel free to ask questions about them regardless. Also be sure to make comments/suggestions! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.