• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Demons War or else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Well, in short,there is idea of ​​map, and a dead version of it that you can download.
The idea is this: 2 teams of 6 players to spawn in different places of the map. One team - satirs, the second - draeneis. Map contains 2 cities in the corners of maps and a large forest between them. In the forest there are a couple of points (or entrance in location) with the bosses.

And so the battle field there, and we have 2 teams, according to my idea they are two warring factions of demons. According to their evil plan each team must destroy a city by calling the army of demons. However the city protected by guards, archers and the guard towers, with an excessive amount of health and damage. Also summoning the army of demons will be possible only when teem get a certain amount of points.

Each player has a metamorphosis that will turn it into villager until he cause damage.
Both cities are hostile to all the demons, but in the mode of villager they are neutral to the player. While you are in the skin of villager you can get some quests to earn money/experience.

Your team get some points when cause problems to the city. Such as: burning / cursing fields on farms near the city, the destruction of strategically important points of the city (Woodland / gold mine), the explosion of guard towers, the release of dangerous prisoners, organizing a campaign of thieves/gnols to storm the city.

Earning points in this way also leads to a weakening the city guards. So when your team get the ability to call an army of demons, you can wait to weaken the city even more. However, there is a risk that in this case the opposing team will call an army of demons sooner than you.

Calling the army of demons, by itself, risky cause if the city will stop an attack your team will instantly lose (well, or will wait until the other command will call on his army of demons, and hysterically write !ff)

Thieves/gnols camps can be found in other corners of the map where you can find other quests to make thieves/gnols related to your team (neutral to demons/villagers at start).

The player can buy skills from different trainers placed in whole map (can buy only 5/4 different skills + metamorphosis).

well, there are many other things that you can see yourself playing in a dead version.
Warning camera system used on the map

I did not give credits for those people whose models / systems / icons I have used while map is dead. But if someone will agree with the idea to resurrect this card, according to the fact that it will not exist only on my computer, I will give all credits for people whose resources I used.

Do not drown me in sh:eekani:t when you see something that you do not like it, leave at least breath of air, I'm just learning.

Screenshots:ogre_icwydt::
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Da MAP :View attachment hz_v2.0.w3x

Level 19
I suggest to continue your map. Here are some ideas:
Make the guards, towers, etc not have excessive amount of health or damage. Maybe large damage = small health or large health = small damage or maybe equal. Maybe for the storyline, instead of summoning a large army of demons, one army needs an artifact for summoning the demon and the summoning point is somewhere heavily guarded in the forest. The other city maybe the guardians or something else. Maybe remove that metamorphosis. Or maybe instead of a villager, make it a ghost. But if you make it a villager, neutral to the enemy team but hostile to the friendly team. Make there around three lives. When all are finished, switched to observer mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.