• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey warcrafters,

so, i came up with an idea, that anyone is free to use. i am thinking of a map which features the stormwind city being attacked by the undead and demons, their primary target getting an artifact from within stormwind city. so the campaign should be on survival-timer design, like the march of the scourge, under the burning sky and twilight of the gods, because the undead and demons know that attacking stormwind head on will not work and they have sent an infiltrator to steal the artifact, till than the undead and demons will keep the mighty stormwind army engaged. the surviving time can be 30-45 minutes. Moreover to make the campaign more interesting, you can add difficulty level. the easy one has only stormwind army attacking you, while the normal one has stormwind militias attack you along with stormwind army. the hard level has stormwind allies also attacking you which includes the allied races (dwarves, high elves, night elves, draenei, worgen, half-elves and half-orcs). you can add one more level, called chaos, in which the other human allied kingdoms attack you as well, like (dalaran, kul'tiras and stromgard). i have some more ideas, if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.