• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The legion won the battle! There has been fire, there has been corpses. There has been de

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The legion won the battle!
There has been fire, there has been corpses. There has been demons everywhere, today, in Stormwind!
Many of the demons (781 demons) died but, the Stormwind army got defeated. Although there is a survivor group, they fled to somewhere.
Also, the undead necromancers and Eredar Warlocks transformed the dead bodies into succubuses, fel beings (fel guards), ghouls, and abominations. I guess this will be their new territory.
Peon out.

Attachments

• 29172.png
    29172.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
Level 14
They don't get killed. Those who die, get transformed to undead.
Necromancy transforms to undead.
Warlocks corrupt the bleeding guys to transform them. Females to succubuses, males to Fel beings.
And trolman, I don't really care if you don't really care or not...

Level 23
You cannot transform then into succubusses and other shit, since succubi and all other demons are species and races that multiply naturally, you cant turn a man in a tree, now can you? They arent Old Gods you know.

Level 21
Necromancy doesn't transform. It defiles souls of dead and returns them to their bodies which because they are dead start to rot. The being then looses all emotions and sometimes memories and is under full control of necromancer.

Warlocks learn to use fel powers to control demons not creat more.

Level 14
Sorry for terrain. The other part is the one that doesn't look much empty, but didn't ss it.
Yes, Velj, All those things you said about NECROMANCY = transform. They can be abreviated in one word... Transform.
Warlocks use fel powers to control fel demons or just fel beings.I know.

Level 14
Yeah, chr2.
What do you mean by characters of note? Elfman... He fled with survivors. Others = fled too. Only the low-ranked people died.

Level 14
Katrana, Bolvar, Wrynn, and Benedictus fled. Marcus probably died or is hiding somewhere. But he didn't flee.

Level 19
I just think you should know how it is before you make it completely different, maybe choosing one of the districts next time and make your terrain based on them :-/

Things important to know of some of the zones:
The valley of Heroes: The city is normally entered through the bridge in the valley of Heroes - When you attacked the city, you made it completely connected to the main-land. Also this is the place where General Marcus Jonathan resides, meaning he's probably dead...

The Trade District: Blue roofs...

The Mage Quarter: Purple roofs... Also in this place there's a tavern called "The slaughtered Lamp" in which the Warlocks gather - Those could maybe ally you. The mage tower in the middle contains a portal to the Blasted Lands, which will become useful if you're going to Outland...

Old Town:
Old buildings with red roofs, you also see "Champions Hall" in here which is the Stormwind Barracks - And the secret Assassin company "SI:7" can normally be found in the barracks too...

The Park: Normally Night Elven Druids resides here patrolling a Moon Well, but since Night Elves never joined the Alliance in DP, this area is free to build new chaotic buildings on for you...

Cathedral Square: Archbishop Benedictus' place...

The Dwarven District: A dwarvish smoke fills up this area... And mostly Dwarves and Gnomes resides here guarding the Deeprun Tram, a magic underground train invented by the Gnomes leading directly to Ironforge - Trolmanian Territory ruled by Namalort and King Magni Bronzebeard!

Stormwind Harbor: Ships leading to many different locations, no characthers of note...

Stormwind Keep: Inside here is the throne belonging to Varian Wrynn, who's was currently missing (In WoW he was found again, but not yet in DP). Varians' son Anduin Wrynn wears the crown, but since he was only a teenager, it was Highlord Bolvar Foredragon and Lady Katrana Prestor that decided the actions of the Alliance...

The canals and The Stockade: Between each district there's a canal, only bridges connect them. From the water here all strange things can be fished up, but the water is also told to be roaming a giant crocolisk. The stockade is ... Have already said that - They can be entered from the Barracks over there...

Also, I would like to know how they escaped, 3 options: They sailed away in boats from the Harbor (In this case, please tell me to where), or they were evacuated through the Deeprun Tram seeking refuge in Ironforge (In this case Trolman now controls the whole Alliance!), or they flied away above the mountains (In this case I would like to know what they flied on... Gryphons? lol...)

Level 14
Mm... Thanks for the thing. I'll use it next time, sorry.

Well, if I didn't already say it, they sailed away in boats from the harbor, to Ashenvale, the distant lands of kalimdor.

Level 14
WT? The harbor doesn't exist? Dude, I've played WoW, too, now Amargaard made me remember that map. It does exist I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.