• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] A pact between the HeatSeeker clan (which is a Fire Revenant clan) and the Burning Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
A pact between the HeatSeeker clan (which is a Fire Revenant clan) and the Burning Legion has happened.

The Burning Legion asked Kil'Jaeden and three dreadlords (who are reputed in the C---*censored* to be excellent political guys) to go seek the Fire Lord HeatSeeker.

Conversation recorded:

Kil'Jaeden : Hello, fire lord.
Heatseeker : Welcome, Eredar. What do you want?
Kil'Jaeden : I and the Burning Legion ask you, Revenants of flames, to join our ranks. We fight for our master Sargeras. His intentions are to cancel all what the Titans made, to make a new world - A world with no huge conflict...Join us!
After a hour of talking with the dreadlords:

Heatseeker : I see... I shall join you, and help you in your quest.
Kil'Jaeden *notices the strange light* : What is that?
Heatseeker : That is the Core of this cave. With that, I can see anyone inside this huge cave. And also the surroundings on the surface.I can destroy this cave whenever I want to, or transform it to whatever I want... I could also kill anyone inside it if he has no great magical power. For example, a hero with a fel armor, or a holy armor cannot die. But a simple footman can easily die.

Now, a message from the Burning Legion.

Archimonde: We, those who try to destroy this world to create a new one, a newborn world, free of all puny beings who think they can face our might, are soon going to take over your whole world, and destroy all of you - None will survive.

Pit Lord : Insects! Foolish humans! You don't know who you will face soon! *evil laugh*

Peon out...

Attachments

• 28872.png
    28872.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
Level 7
=O I am personally offened by the Pit Lord's last line!

Message from SLA: You under estimate to power which 'lesser beings' yeild! The Legion has been stopped time and time again, but this was when we were at our worst! Take a serious amount of time to reflect the benifits of taking our world! If you should decide to be foolish you will face the forces of the likes you have never faced before!

Level 14
Offended because he said "Insects" while you're a nerubian? xD fail.
You know, we should maybe help LKD make his DP map, and there will be the wars. It'd be better to RP in a map than in terrains!

Level 14
The Fire Lord shaped the cave himself, using that light. He got full control of the cave, and can make it even invisible, it and its mountain.

Level 14
Hmm, in Elwynn? There are other caves in Elwynn, that now have a kind of way gate to here.

Status
Not open for further replies.