• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guys i need your opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am planning to create this kind of map.

A Single Player Hero Arena..

There is no storyline to follow just fight enemies. Kill and kill.

The concept is like Flappy Bird... tap and tap.. but in this map use your hero and kill and kill.

All hero abilities will focus on aiming, correct timing, fast clicking, moving, and dodging.

AI Enemies are overpowered. You can be one hit but you can dodge almost their attack by using your skills or you can one hit AI enemies by proper ability combos.

Would this type of map will be fun?..

I made already 4 Multiplayer Hero Arena.. all of them are successful.. with PLAYABLE AI on every on them.

What makes me bored in continuing those map is LACK OF PLAYERS... so that's why how about taking my skills in making Hero Arena map to single player?...

Last edited:
Level 14
It would be cool when you have a powerful computer and a good connection but others would have an hard time because of lag which is horrible against one shots.
AI Enemies are really a good idea players will be able to train in solo and to fill their maps when there is not enough players.
Edit: Do not read before this line. Did not see my error I am sorry to have posted something so much stupid.
I think it would be fun if the abilities were well designed and made.
Why would it be an hero arena it would be sad to see that when you win at the beginning you would continue owning the AI(boring) and if you lost at the beginning you would continue loosing(depressing) except if the AI were buffed at each death but then it would not be so much an hero arena but another kind of map (some sort of boss fight but against a random boss becoming stronger each time you beat it).

Last edited:
Level 28
It would be cool when you have a powerful computer and a good connection but others would have an hard time because of lag which is horrible against one shots.

How did you know that neo's map have lag spikes when you haven't even played it yet. Also internet connection have nothing to do with this because as neo said that his map is

A Single Player Hero Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.