• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eredar Blademaster

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
The Eredar of the demonic Death Legions were masters of magic, but were also masters of close combat as well

This just the unit version as I plan to make a hero version too, also the screenshot has Hero Aura on it because I forgot to take off this model as this a unit not a hero

Edit: Improved animations thanks to Fugrim

Do Not Edit Without My Permission Or Redistribute On Hive or Other Sites
Contents

Eredar Blademaster (Model)

Eredar Blademaster Icon (Icon)

Eredar Blademaster Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Ardenaso
The armor still doesn't fade out properly with his flesh on dissipate.
Level 8
Do you think a version without the helmet would be possible ? I really like it like that but I think it could be cool to have this option aswell. (for variety sake)

No working facefx, no decay bone nor decay flesh for a unit, and the armor doesn't fade out on dissipate; and the model still stubbornly has the hero glow.

AWAITING UPDATE until the issues are resolved.
Facefix shouldn't have been effected as didn't touch it so odd it is like that and face fix not my thing so won't be touching it might ask someone to take a look at it but not anytime soon, NONE of the base eredar models in the game have decay or bone animations even the units all of them only have dissipate animation, the armour shouldn't have done that should be an easy fix and I swore I deleted the HeroGlow easy fix

Last edited: