• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero "Eredar Grand Warlock"

The Eredar Grand Warlocks

Eredar were supreme sorcerers at the dawn of the universe.
Some believed that they devoured their own world by using their radical fel magics. They consumed all life around them and set out to find more places of mystical power.
Today we know that this belief is only half true.

All demons, including the eredar, were mortal once, but have been transformed into demons by the corruption caused by the Fel.
Pre-eminence in eredar warlock society depends almost entirely upon magical power. Those who command the greatest selection of paramount spells — and thus, in theory, the greatest magical arsenal — rise to higher ranks. Those whose arcane abilities top out at such pitiful cantrips as wish and shape change are grunts and lackeys, scarcely worthy of notice.
Because of the very nature of magic, rank, magical power, and overall intelligence go hand-in-claw.

I wanted to add another generic hero for the demons to our arsenal with this fairly simple model.
Ideas about what I could change about him are welcome!

Change, 19.06.:
As requested, I sent the eredar on a facial cleanse. After I made the changes, I also saw what the developers had been up to. Thanks for the tip!

Change, 01.07.:
I have redesigned the look of the warlock.
Previews
Contents

Hero "Eredar Grand Warlock" (Model)

Hero "Eredar Grand Warlock"_Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Great job, as usual. Works as intended
Level 16
Reforged made the face tentacles too fat, that's the biggest issue...they have wide bases and thus the face looks fat, too...dunno why Lemonsky did that...had they never seen an Eredar before? lol
Kil'jaeden admittedly has two fatter tentacles in this image, but they don't cause his face to look so swollen.

Ideas about what I could change about him are welcome!
Thin down his face a bit.

Last edited: