• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Epic Hero Siege, one of many maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Epic Hero Siege BETA
Hi! i need some testers for my low file size map. No imports.

You play as an hero to defend the town. For the moment there is 7 waves each last for 3 minutes. 5 playable heroes with 4 abillities (They are not balanced yet). 8 items for sale and a HORDE of enemies!

The Heroes:
Mountain King - Adept at Close combat. Ulti=Avatar
Tauren Chiftain - Fast attack speed and in many VS one. Ulti Recurnection
Blood Mage - Nuker, high damge in AOE. Ulti Phoenix.
Koodo Musican - Good aider. Basic version has an power ful aura.
Hydralisk - Fast attack speed and movment. ULTI Tozic Spit

This is not one of my big projects or very advanced. I just wanna make a map fast.

Attachments

• EPIC Heroes Siege BETA 0.05.w3x
    91.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Level 2
Allright. I just tested it, not sure what you want from me tho. Bugs? Ideas? Want me to look at spelling? Spells? Balance?

All I can say for now is that this version seems to early even for a beta. I even had to manually set player 12 to Computer. You also should have a timer to show when next wave is.

I suggest spending a few more hours at it, then post a new version. (With detailed info on what you want from the testers)

Regards,
Orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.