• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aos BETA TEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Heroes of the Endtimes

In HotE you play as one of 19 Heroes (There will be more) and tries to destroy the enemys base. There are a lot's of raids that you and your teammates could deafet. If you run trought the raid "The tempel of the Shade Lord" you will earn a key. This key teleports you to a hall called the hall of heros, there you can exchange your old hero for a legendary hero but the hero begins in Lvl 1 (Again)

Some Heroes:
Death Knight:High damage and movment speed and a heavy critical abillity. Weak against high armored enemys.
Pyromancer:The King of Nuking, can learn Phoenix and Flamestrike.
Necromancer: MONSTRUS LIFE STEAL!
Blademaster:High damage and fast attack speed and average health. Low mana.

BETA TEST!!!!

Attachments

• HotE Screen 0.01.jpg
    HotE Screen 0.01.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Level 4
First feeling: 2/10
- I wasn't very excited
Terrain: 1/10
- very plain terrain, a lot of empty areas
Heroes: 2/10
- uses only simple OE spells
Gameplay: 1/10
- too simple creep waves, no range units, guardian, since it is statue, doesn't have attack animations, looks weird when he "attacks"
Items: 3/10
- uses only non-custom items
Overall: 1.8/10

Found bugs:

• At the beginning I already had two heroes in the middle of map
  • Elina's second spell has missing learn icon
  • Blademaster's Bladestorm doesn't show what damage it deals in learn tooltip
  • Mekka Gobb's first tower which he can build says "Upgrade tower" instead of "Build tower"
  • Elina has no visible missile
  • Forsaked? You mean Forsaken?
  • Tooltip missing for Hospital building of Mekka Gobb

Level 9
First feeling: 2/10
- I wasn't very excited
Terrain: 1/10
- very plain terrain, a lot of empty areas
Heroes: 2/10
- uses only simple OE spells
Gameplay: 1/10
- too simple creep waves, no range units, guardian, since it is statue, doesn't have attack animations, looks weird when he "attacks"
Items: 3/10
- uses only non-custom items
Overall: 1.8/10

Found bugs:

I willFix some Things the heros are removed, the terrain will soon be fixed (The map is in a early BETA) and i fixed the guardian, and icon. AND I HAVE SOME CODED ABILLITY IF YOU CHECK SOME HEROES. btv thanks for your critics, it helps alot + rep :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.