• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellbourne Hero Siege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Sniper's ulti description has a BB Code which is not needed. The map itself seems to making some progress. The terrain can be improved over time although at the moment just work on a few waves and heroes and maybe release a demo map for people to critisize and get feedback from.

Level 15
well there are all the waves there i just need to edit the units that spawns spells and hp...ect. and as you can see there are 5 heros finished mayby if i finish the wave units and add items so its playable then release some kind of beta.

Level 7
EDIT: well here is my plain for hellbourne
well as you can see my paint skills are very very basic. also this is not to scale at all
attachment.php

tell me what you think and how i can improve

MS Paint. That's awesome. And that's about all I can think of. :eekani:

Level 15
Your plan seems really good although we'll see the final result of it when you actually make the terrain and place the units. I don't really like how a boss and Kil'Jaeden is in the same area. It would be nice if you would place Kil'Jaeden in his own seperate chamber.

i dunno mayby if i make where kil'jaeden is his own room a with a gate and stuff

is there any one willing to create the terrian for inside hellbourne i have only done the out line

the terrianing ill need from you would be to make the paths more interesting, adding dodads ect and so on

Last edited:
Level 15
sorry i havent been up dating the thread with up dates

lighting revenant is now complete
model: Death revenant

Normal spell - need ideas

spell 1 - Electric ball
creates a ball of electricity at a location that will grow and when it gets to big it will explode causing damage and slowing the units down

spell 2 - static Charge
creates a static charge at a location that will pull random units towards it damaging the units with each pull

spell 3 - lighting reflects
adds a x% chance that when attacked to strike that unit with a chain lighting

Ulti - lighting pulse
massive lighting pulses are created around the lighting revenant dealing high damage per second to enemy units around him.
the spell can be turned off and on and when on it will drain mana periodicly

NEW HERO - leacher - agility - great dps

model faceless one

spell 1 - dark chain
a dark chain is throws a dark chain when it hits a unit it will grab nearby units as well and pull them to the leacher and deal damage to them

spell 2 - Feast
on each attack the leacher will gain a small % of the attacked units current hp to him self

spell 3 - impalement
impales a unit with a giant stake stunning the unit if the unit dies while on the stake it will explode dealing AOE damage

unti - Beast summoning
summons a forgoten one
the forgoten one can spawn tenticals and its attack deals posion damage

a new unfinished hero :/
Panda warrior - strength - damage dealer

model - fire panda

spell 1 - inner burn
adds attack speed to the panda warrior

spell 2 - balls of fire
on each kill a fire ball will be created the fire ball will move randomly around the panda warrior and when comes into contact enermy units it will deal dps to them the panda warrior can also consume the fire balls for some hp

spell 3 -

ULTI - burning field
creates a burning field at a location all enemy units inside the field take dps and if the panda warrior is in the field he will create balls of fire from the second spell

i also have about 10 item recipies

im currently after some one who will be able to terrain like making it look better iv only done a basic out line for the map

Level 15
UPDATE:

-2 new heros

sea witch - Intelligence - semi disabler/support
btnseawitch.th.png

model used: Naga siren

btnwaterlance.th.png

Normal Ability - water dart
shoots a dart of water at a target stunning it for 2 seconds

btnshimmerweed.png

Spell 1 - Sea weed
The Sea Witch brings up a line of water with it brining up sea weed. The sea weed grabs the units and deal damage 30/50/70/90/110/130/150 per second lasts 3 seconds.

btncrushingwave.png

Spell 2 - Wave Charge
The Sea Witch rides a wave towards a target point units hit will take 80/100/120/140/160/180/200 damage and be knocked out of the way. The first units she hits will take double the damage and will be pulled along with her.

btnwaterstuffv3.png

Spell 3 - Sea Aura
Sea aura witch increases near by units mana regen by 0.6/0.9/1.2/1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4

btnseagiantgreen.png

ULTI - Monster Of The Sea
the sea witch summons a sea monster that has 3 abilitys
-chance for splash attack
-war stomp
-summon sea elemental

800hp/1200/hp/1600hp/2000hp/2400hp
45dmg/57dmg/69dmg/81dmg

The wendigo - strength - support/tank
btnwendigo.png

model used: wendigo

btnbearform.png

Normal Ability - smash
The wendigo is so big he has a 12% chance to stun a unit on attack for 0.4 seconds

btnsnowball.png

Spell 1 - Frost balls
The wendigo adds 2 balls of frost to his hands that add 30/35/40/45/50/55/60 damage also adds a 10%/12%/14%/16%/18%/20%/22% chance to freeze a unit on attack. last 20 seconds

btncricecapsul.png

Spell 2 - Ice Shield
creates a shield of ice around a allied unit that takes 60/100/140/180/220/260/300 dammage when the ice has taken all the damage it can it will explode dealing the amount of taken damage to nearby units.

btnfrost.png

Spell 3 - chill
brings a fine chill over the wendigo making him feel like his in his homeland giving him a 2/4/6/8/10/12/14 bonus hp regen

btnfreezingbreath.png

ULTI - ice shards
The wendigo brings up a wave of ice shards all around sending units though the air him dealing 300/500/700/900 damage also freezes the units for 2 seconds

finished the sourceress

Sorceress - intelligence - high damage spells
btnjaina.png

model: jaina

btnmanarechargen.png

Normal spell - mana tourcher
tourchers a unit dealing 100 damage and giving 100 mana back to the sourceress

btnbreathoffrost.png

spell 1 - frost blast
blasts enemy units with frost freazing them for 1 second deals 60/120/180/240/300/360/420 damage.

btnfire.png

spell 2 - Rain of Fire
Calls down waves of fire that damage units in an area. Each wave deals 20/25/30/35/40/45/50 initial damage and then burns enemies dealing 5/10/15/20/25/30/35 damage per second

btncrvoodoo.png

spell 3 - Elemental Spell Craft
The sourceress embraces her elemental spells increasing there powers
causes frost blast to freeze the units for a longer duratation 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7
causes rain of fire to deal more 2/4/6/8/10/12/14 damage per second
gives Thunder strike a 3%/6%/9%/12%/15%/18%/21% chance that 2 strikes will go off one hitting the target and one close to it

btnthunder.png

ULTI - Thunder Strike
A powerfull bolt of lighting will hit the target dealing 600/800/1000/1200 damage and more lighting strikes will break off the target dealing 25% of the damage bouncing 3 times.

loading screen and minimap preview done thank you Alone and graphic workshop

hellbourne20hero20siege.png

hellbourneherosiegemini.png

Level 13
show thing

dude can i ask how can you make show and reveal
loading screen then here reveal? how can i do that please rep fast

Level 13
For the special event:
Make some boss fight that inorder to win they must kill the boss or what ever in 5min if they win give some items gold lumber potion or any thing you want just to give them the boss they cant defeat because no one like to play a game that they are always losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.