• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ensnare buff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I want to modify ensnare so that the effect that appears on the target is a different one, but no matter what i change it still stays the same. I removed all art and buffs from the Ensnare spell but somehow it still creates the normal net on the target.

Level 21
Instead of removing the buff, try replacing it by another buff without an effect. Sometimes, while buffs appear to have been removed in the object editor, they're actually still being used, resulting in an ensnarenet on the target and a corresponding ensnare icon at the bottom of a unit.

Level 4
  • Untitled Trigger 010
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.04 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Ensnare 2
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Remove Ensnare (Ground) buff from (Picked unit)
          • Unit - Remove Ensnare (Air) buff from (Picked unit)
Here Try this. Hope this helps. Didn't test yet.I ran out of time.

Level 17
  • Untitled Trigger 010
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.04 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Ensnare 2
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Remove Ensnare (Ground) buff from (Picked unit)
          • Unit - Remove Ensnare (Air) buff from (Picked unit)
Here Try this. Hope this helps. Didn't test yet.I ran out of time.

Well it does remove the buff, but the buff still shows up for a little time. And the buffs i want to show up still dont show up.

Level 19
Use %100 slow or entangling roots(attack disable)
or make a trigger that repeatly teleports unit to its old position

Status
Not open for further replies.