• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Enough im tired of this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
İ just got banned from farm bot cuz i have full of red souls and all them almost max lvl , im asking this is realy imposible hard to obtain? if u are spent a lot of times and a little luck nothing its imposible i realy spent so much time for my chars items souls mats and i realy dont care anymore im sure u guys thinking hes trying to bluff or maybe writing like this im trying to change your mind furthermore writing like this again might be bluff too i i just want to enjoy this rpg i can delete all my chars souls if u will realy feel good ill start from beginning as long as i play with many players im realy so angry why people when see high level items just suddenly blame them to be a cheater i never undertand this and i will never for gods sake before blame or say something bad , just ask "how" if explanation its not enough for you its okey i can understand but there are a lot of ways to find out cheater or not.
Ofc everyone feel free to think ill respect your thoughts

Level 8
Post some replays where you farm for and obtain all these perfect souls. You should have literally hundreds upon hundreds of hours logged, even if you were extremely lucky.

Level 3
Unfortunaly i recently started to playing ent + farm bot i didnt know like twrpg this rpg also requare replays as well. İf u are accept ill start new with everything im realy honest with that i realy enjoy with many people playing games.İts realy okey for me to start fresh

Level 8
This game doesn't explicitly require replays because we don't have so many cheaters and it isn't particularly difficult or time-intensive to max a char like it is in grind-heavy maps like TWRPG. Also, for veterans it is easy to spot cheaters just by looking at how they play.

In your case, you have a vault that would take 1000+ hours to farm but only have 50 hours on the bot and nobody I asked has even seen you farming souls or even a hero. If you want to start fresh, you're welcome to, the ban was for 6 hours only. If you load cheated characters or vault again you will be permanently banned.

You can try to trick and dodge your way through bans but really, at that point it's more work than just playing and enjoying the game from scratch.

If anyone thinks I'm being unreasonable you can check the vault for yourselves:
Code:
LAN Name: ssj_goten
hero: -load rcuZPe3S3Swkn7RgtN6xfNCGAdBaBfkkfUTr9UqKssLUsX5bBdvUwhbVwGDS8WP5UsAfkzVab7
vault: -vault bznpD43g5BF26egVfyWBsfuVs5NvrN7WgKKUcbR5RLUFS

Attachments

• Replay_2016_02_21_2333.w3g
    24.3 KB · Views: 61
Level 3
Thank You very much. i dont want argue but you are still saying cheat i have to defend myself cuz im right and ill not feel good if im to be silence when im legit player i just have to say that please i dont want any trouble no more cheating words please just let me play

Level 7
The sheer amount of reds tell me its probably cheated. At the very least using that one version of the map that features the duplication bug or whatever that glitch for obtaining souls was.

I probably would have chosen different stats on my souls if I were to be hand picking to cheat, which is the only saving grace I'll grant you.

If you haven't cheated for your souls, perhaps you should share your method for obtaining them.

Level 1
anyway before few days ago, in 1 run i saw 4 red soul, got 3 but delete 2 b/c got stupid things. just say

Level 8
I doubt u got 4 reds in 1 game unless that game was like 8 hours long, would like to see that replay. If it's true then it's a rare case. Regardless, the point is that every soul has a decent combo including 1 that has 3 resistance rolls and a resistance aura (resistances have a lower chance to be rolled again) and they're all different models.

Also, it would take ages to level them to 50. The quickest way is to have someone boost you at D3 but even that would take ~60 hours of pure grind with nothing to gain for the other player, and yet he just showed up one day, unknown to anyone with 6x lvl50 1x lvl40 and not a single replay.

Considering how easily he's willing to throw away what would be in a best-case sold-your-soul-to-the-devil-lucky scenario of 500 hours spent farming (60 of which would be someone else's work), I'm 100% sure this vault was gained through cheats and/or exploits.

If anyone else would like to make an argument for this player, offer some sort of evidence otherwise I'm considering this report and appeal closed.

Level 14
  1. 4 Souls in one game surely isnt likely, but definitely possible.
  2. Leveling souls doesnt take that long. My souls are all 45+ and I dont play much. I tihnk the main reason why it takes time to get many highlevel souls is, that people level the souls they currently have, and when they find a better one they remove the old, leveled one. I only leveled up souls i definitely wanted to keep by boosting a new hero from lvl 1 to ~40. This way it takes like 1-2 hours to get two souls to 40.
  3. Hacking is always possible, but since you are fighting over this i took a look at the map script and the current situation at the "wc3-hacking blackmarket". As far as i can see, there are ways to significantly speed up the soul farming process, but actually selecting or manipulating their stats is far more complicated.

I wont tell you what to do, but banning someone from the bot because he has better gear than you do sounds a little childish. You dont have any evidence.
Also keep in mind, that the people from the bot and this forum are not the only community that plays gaias. Just because someone didnt play much on the bot doesnt mean he didnt spend much time playing the map.

But these are just some thoughts, and I wont comment on this again. Its your bot, so do whatever you think is right.

Level 3
+9001 muzzel. Fun fact, most of the elitist pricks are/were also cheaters yet they make a big fuss about it. :ogre_rage:

Level 3
It's this kind of retarded neckbeardism that kills the community itself. You have no evidence of him hacking yet you ACCUSE him of doing so. You claim you know if he hacks due to the way he plays yet you also have no replay of him and you together in a game. How about you show us a replay and let us be the judge? Whoever decided to let you be the bot owner has possibly made the worse decision in his life by indirectly impacting the community in a negative way. This is a reason why I don't play in your bot anymore.

Level 7
Main problem with Souls is that this is just a roulette: some players could be more lucky and you will call them cheaters, other players will be unlucky and somebody can call them noobs for terrible bonuses.
Same with drop. You can obtain 3 blue souls from 5 mobs in solo game, or play 4 hours on bot without any souls.

That's why i'm suggest soul linking in other thread: legit player will make awesome souls too, cheaters will only receive them faster.

From technical side it's surely possible to make cheated map, add souls with desired stats and save them to the vault. And after that - load cheated vault on the bot.
You can not do anything with this, suspect players is a way to nowhere.

Theoretically, you can ask Zwiebelchen to add 'Overseer mode' in the map. If there is a spectator, character load must be approved by him first. Logic will look like:

Save
- Player types '-save'
- Game generates savecodes and places them to the local folder
- Also game says player name and codes to the spectator
- Spectator saves codes on the disk

Load
- Player types '-load longcodehere' or '-vault longcodehere'
- Game loads all codes for this player from disk
- If code matches, spectator says 'approve' and load process starts
- If code doesn't match (or 10 seconds passed without answer), spectator says 'deny' and load cancels

So, your bot will transform into mini MMORPG-server :)
Pros:
- will keep cheaters away from bot
- you can theoretically restore codes even if your HDD explode :)
Cons:
- will require a lot of work from both mapper and bot owner
- migration from solo/friend only game to bot will be impossible, only fresh start

Level 8
I suggested cool solution in another threat related to red souls. (using red soul as ingredient to chage 1 of soul stat) instead of farming xx reds x 300x boss kills.

Can we close this dumb thread now?

Level 13
It's this kind of retarded neckbeardism that kills the community itself. You have no evidence of him hacking yet you ACCUSE him of doing so. You claim you know if he hacks due to the way he plays yet you also have no replay of him and you together in a game. How about you show us a replay and let us be the judge? Whoever decided to let you be the bot owner has possibly made the worse decision in his life by indirectly impacting the community in a negative way. This is a reason why I don't play in your bot anymore.

I'm super proud of you as a person and I know its extremely difficult to Google someones name, but please explain why you have a picture of me as your avatar? Are you mad about something that happened ages ago?

Considering I probably could have pm'd that, I'll edit this post so its relevant but I'd still like people publicly aware that this dude has a picture of me as his avatar. Shit is weird.

I'm both with and against Kamina here. From my previous experience as an admin for the bot, dealing with hackers was a tedious process. It's extremely difficult to make a decision without it being criticised publicly because you can't prove it; it's done on a separate map outside of the bot.

My general rule of thumb, and I only mention this as suggestion to Kamina, is that using screenshots of conversations regarding questions as to how the person came across the items (there were no souls then), monitoring their actual gameplay and knowledge of boss fights. Stuff that would reveal how they could not have managed to obtain the items legitimately due to their poor knowledge of the game.

Even then, it's a limited argument. Language barriers can prevent them properly explaining their side of the story and to those that are educated, they get off Scot free. At the end of the day the decision comes down to the admins. I used to refer the information to S0ul and Ihaz at the time and come to a group conclusion I believe.

It is their bot and they do have the right to make these decisions, regardless of how people want to debate them. I trust in Kaminas extensive knowledge. His points are reasonable although some more screenshots and perhaps replays would be better in the future to support his decision, should he feel the need to make it public or defend himself.

Also, forum is for game related issues. The bot and its community has fuck all to do with this. If you do wish to debate the decision, it's better to pm the admins directly, perhaps another rather than the one that banned you if you wish to appeal. I'm not sure who they are currently but its often helpful if you want a second opinion as to why you may have been banned from the bot.
Clan ORPG on US West is your best bet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.