• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Endless Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
EndlessTale.jpg

The old king is mortally ill. The best healers of these lands are unable to help him. The King, who had locked himself in his bedchamber, had not been seen for more than a week. Meanwhile, the Empire, sensing the weakness of the Kingdom, begins a military campaign. Without the wise and great strategist in the person of the King, the Kingdom has no chances. The last hope for a cure is the soul of the dragon, who was last seen on the top of the Century Mountain. A troop of knights starts a campaign.

jZZqvd3kpa4.jpg

Fractions and Variability
Getting to the top of the Century Mountain is not easy. In this long way you can join different factions and with their help achieve your goal. A classic option to break through a undead castle with the Knights faction and find a teleportation stone closer to the top? Help to free forests from darkness and get Druid support? Find your secret path thanks to the bandits who know these lands and mountains perfectly? Or maybe there is a murderer and a maniac inside you? Then maybe someone else will happily help you along your way if you pay with blood.... There are many options, everything is in your hands.

glvpDCUxAog.jpg

Features:
Not very big, but saturated world, with different locations and space for exploration. There is replayability, and the living world, inhabited by wild animals and predators, traveling merchants and others things, gives unexpected situations.

aHp0tWHzNkw.jpg

Why did I create this thread and how can you help me?

Due to the quarantine, now I have more time to work on this project. But I also need some help:
- I need a person who has good knowledge of frames and can help project by writing skills-management system and statistic window using frames and UI.

- Some trusted tester whose computer are able to broadcast the game to give me knowledge how regular players will move aroung the worlds (there is no minimap, hah)

- An native-speaking english editor who will fix my texts and mistakes in in-game dialogues.

OfZhcNEQ3O4.jpg__5e889f5d16f8d.jpg

Some old videos:

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_11.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_21.png

Ideas? Feedback? Questions? Some interesting systems by you which you can suggest me to use in this map? You are welcome. Write in thread or DM me.

I will ignore any questions about Blizzard and their privacy policy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.