• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Empires of Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hei, this is my first post and my first attempt to make a map so I may need some advices and any idea is welcomed.

So... Empires of Old (not the final name but is a start) will be a map, single-player, survival(i guess).

You will be in the middle of the map, you must build a base and advance your empire, you will get attacked every 5-10 minutes(random attacks from different enemys, only one attack per "event"), you can build an army and attack them back, if u defeat the boss(enemy leader) you will get be able to train a special unit and recive periodic gold.

I guess that is all that I have in mind right now, so far I build a map(with inkarnate). I'm waiting to hear if this sound fun and it's worth making.

Thanks in advance.

Empires of Old.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.