• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Empire Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need a terrainer and someone whos good with triggers and spells.

based off the game empire earth but different.
you build markets and factories for gold and production (production = lumber.)
Starts out in the imperial age (1700's) and ends in the Space Revolution age [2030's].

Will have really advanced/complicated tech tree's, 100's of upgrades. And estimated over 15 types of infantry, 6 types of tanks, 5 types of helicopters, 10 types of jets, 8 other vehicles (jeeps, apc's), 15 types of ships.

and as i said, 100's of upgrades for each, with an advanced tech tree. Will be kind of like eras zombie invasion but without the zombies.

And you can go into space, build a satellite, go to the moon, go to mars.
and on top of that, planets, moons, asteroids, comets, will all orbit around the sun somewhat accurately. So space travel requires brains, and estimations/measurements.

For example, you send a probe to [use a spell] detect how fast an asteroid or comet is moving, so you can better estimate a time to avoid it.

I need a terrainer to design the terrain of earth.
Earths terrain will not be how it is in real life, it will be completely different. I dont care a whole lot what it looks like, but needs to be cool and add in a strategy aspect to the game.

I need a triggerer to help with space and space related spells.

If interested, reply to this thread or pm me.

All this stuff is just for the first beta version, If its a success, I hope to release more versions with improved gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.