• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Empire Destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Empire Destiny
-NO DOWNLOAD PLACE YET- This game still in beta.

You start in the age 6000BC, in order to conquer the zone(ill make more zones later) you have to destroy your opponents, by advancing age and allies. There are 9 diferent epochs, and i am thinking in make more.

Epochs:

Stone Age
Copper Age
Bronze Age
Iron Age
Imperial Age
Middle Age
Modern Age
Digital Age
Scythematic Wars Age

Factions:

i am working on race's, for now there is only human(US) race.
American (US)
Russian (RU)
German (DE)
Spanish (SP)
Italian (IT)
Chinesse (CN)

There is minimap in the game, but i have cloaked the map cuz some private reasons :p
Screenshots:

empiredestiny3pz7.jpg

empiredestiny8sy7.jpg

empiredestiny1ez8.jpg

empiredestiny5fh5.jpg

empiredestiny9cx3.jpg

empiredestiny6gl5.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
I need help in those ages:

Stone Age
Copper Age
Bronze Age
Iron Age
Imperial Age
Middle Age
Modern Age
Digital Age
Scythematic Wars Age

for this facts:
Russian (RU)
German (DE)
Spanish (SP)
Italian (IT)
Chinesse (CN)

-------------------------------
i need the central hall of the faction names, there is no need to be real, but please don't put fruits stand xD, as example the US central house at imperial age is called Palace at modern age is called Governement Center etc... +rep and credits

Last edited:
Level 6
US in 6000BC? Lulz! US became independent in 1776 year :S

For russian *main house*: Elder hut -> Stronghold -> Kremlin

Last edited:
Level 4
uhh im sorry but i dont think the americans didnt exist at that time...plus they came from europe...
Maybe you could create your own races since ur saying its fiction, and since ur still working on the first race...its not too late to change it.

I think you should rename digital age to nuclear age because if im correct, modern is like in the time of napoleon and everything. Also, id rename Scythematic Wars Age to something like Cyber War Age, like massive human created plagues, rapid powerful killer androids easily created in packs on 20s :), hyper upgraded stuff, big star cruisers and gigantic nuclear weapons. Since its next to the end of the game, should be like mass destruction to decide who wins, would be awesome

Level 3
[Edit] Ground texture yeah thats the word i was looking for

Last edited:
Level 11
the actuall cannon custom model thing, i havnt seen that resource in forever how could I remember the name lol. think its called a turret (although i agree wit the name) and yeah it looks like stone underneath every structure, forget (again) whats the specific name.

Level 6
Rakdos said:
the actuall cannon custom model thing, i havnt seen that resource in forever how could I remember the name lol. think its called a turret (although i agree wit the name) and yeah it looks like stone underneath every structure, forget (again) whats the specific name.

"Art - Grond Texture"? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.