• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elwynn Plantspack WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm looing forward to explore Elwynn Forrest, if it will appear in the next version. I used to play as human in WoW, so i kinda know how the place looks like.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
elwynn has always been my favorite area in the good old (non-shitty TBC) wow together with BS (burning steppes), cause i always thought it was the perfect starting area unlike most of the horde ones. And i too started with a human 1,6 year ago (which was my main), so its what i think of being the only true starting area :p

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
fuck weu then, i just downloaded that jassnewgen thing that HT mentioned in a post on wc3camps. But how does it work, automaticly? (sry for offtopic). Just for making my post a little less pointless now that i posted it in this thread, if elwynn will be included in the next beta, how will humans get around? you'll have to make a pretty big part of the surroundings like duskwood, westfall, redridge and you previously said that you would only include undead and NEs in the next beta.

Level 14
You can downgrade , i had a program wich did that. . .but it got deleted and i cannot find it on the i-net anymore :( though , try search for something like "download warcraft patch downgrader" or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.