• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Altered Melee] Elite Melee - Progress Track Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Melee

The purpose of this thread is to track the development of my map, in this way I can make a complete description that includes races, units, abilities, items, and more in a single and easy to read map description. Also it allows you my fellow friends to give me your opinions over my map, units, ideas and balance.

RACES

-
-
-

Disruptor.gif
Storm Seer: INT Melee Hero Innate

(D) - Far Sight: reveals an area of the map for 30 seconds.

Cooldown: 15 seconds.

(Q) Chain Lightning: hurls a bolt of lightning that jumps from one enemy to other up to (4/6/8) times, dealing 70/110/150 (+80% INT) magic damage and purging the targets.
Summoned units take 400 bonus damage.

Cooldown: 9 seconds.

(W) Wrath of Air: engulfs the Storm Seer within a whirlwind, causing him to take 30/40/50% less damage and to cause nearby enemies to have their attack speed, movement and damage output reduced by 30%. Aerial enemies also take 10/15/20 (+10% INT).
Lasts for 6/9/12 seconds.

Passive: killing enemy units causes the Storm Seer to gain 30/40/50% attack speed for 6 seconds.

Cooldown: 30 seconds.

(E) Eye of the Storm: calls forth a lightning to strike an enemy at any point of the map, after 5 seconds it will strike, dealing 70/110/150 (+INT) magic damage, stunning the target for 1 second and purging it.
Summoned units take 400 bonus damage.

Cooldown: 90/75/60 seconds.

(R) Feral Strike -ultimate-: summons 2 feral wolf companions to fight the enemies of the Storm Seer, each one with 700 (+INT) hit points and 50 (+25% INT) heroic attack damage. They have Resistant Skin, Permanent Invisibility and Critical Strike.

Passive: each third strike the Storm Seer lands causes him to deal 25 (+INT) magic damage to nearby enemies, and also heals him and his wolves for 100 (+INT). also each time the wolves or the Storm Seer land an attack they all are healed for 10 (10% INT) hit points.

Cooldown: 60 seconds.

-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.