• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Arena] Destiny Knight Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hey watsup, I decided to make a nice arena game people can play and have fun so I definitely need comments and support to guide me along.

Also I intend to do an item upgrade system for this map where players start with 6 permanently binded items which all can be upgraded to different pathways.

Game:

A team of 6v6 (maximum) of heroes play in a fairly average space where they fight creeps and heroes (each other) in order to survive and win as a team. The first team to all reach max level will win.

Heroes:

A glance of the first 2 heroes I had customized.

Bloodmage.gif

Specialized in manipulating the element of fire, this wizard will disable and maim his foes at will and finish off with devastating series of attacks with an epic fire column finale.

Strength: 17 + 1
Agility: 14 + 2
Intelligence: 19 + 3

Attack Range: 600
Movement Speed: 240

Spell_fire_firebolt.png

Firebolt:
Expels a fire bolt upon a unit, bursting it in a blast dealing 100 damage and stunning it for 1 second.

Range: 600
Cooldown: 5/4/3/2 seconds

icons_14800_btn.jpg

Heat Maim:
Cloaks a target with heat maim, slowing it's movement rate by 50% for 2/2.5/3/3.5 seconds.

Cooldown: 5 seconds

icons_15701_atc.jpg

Flare Attack:
Enchant normal attacks with magical fire, dealing 20 bonus damage.

Mana cost: 20/16/12/8

flamestrike.gif

Ultimate|
Flame Strike:

Conjures a pillar of fire which damages ground units in a target area over time for 200 damage per second that lasts 3 seconds followed by minor damage over time.

Range: 1200
Cooldown: 60/45/30 seconds

mountainking.gif

A durable melee hero who utilizes brute force to stun single targets and slow multiple targets, by expanding that energy, he can grow in size and become immune to magic attacks.

Strength: 24 + 3
Agility: 11 + 1.5
Intelligence: 15 + 1.5

Attack Range: 0
Movement Speed: 270

stormbolt.gif

Storm Bolt
A magical hammer that is thrown at an enemy unit, causing 100 damage and stunning the target.

Stun Duration: 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 second

thunderclap.gif

Thunder Clap
Slams the ground sending wave of electric surge dealing 100 damage over a second and slows for 50% for 2 seconds.

Speed: 300/400/500/600
Note: The area of effect is accordance to the speed of the thunder being spread

bash.gif

Bash (Passive)
Gives a 20% chance that an attack will do 50 bonus damage and stun an opponent.

Stun Duration: 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 second

When Avatar is activated, Maika becomes immune to magic dealing 50 bonus damage for 10 seconds.

Cooldown: 60/45/30 seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 30
The heroes looks decent though I could not see the custmization in the heroes mostly in the Warrior King. The spells of the Inferno Mage is changed from the original Blood Mage but I would suggest some triggerings to make your spells somewhat unique. Trigger it out and experiment for yourself. The Warrior King has no difference with the Mountain King. The spells are same and stats is also the same I do think.

I think the heroes needs more work at this point so good luck, bro! :cgrin:

Level 15
Thanks for the Feed back [Hell Master] I appreciate it much. Yes definitely triggering will be added to spells but ATM this is what I have to give.

Actually to light up some knowledge, thunder clap is a triggered spell :p

Heat Maim is not originated from Banish, therefore it DOES NOT improve damage from spells and DOES NOT turn the target ethereal, however it does slow for the duration of the spell with no damage.

Level 30
AH, I see. Looks good if that is the case!

To add, for the game's info. I do think it could use some more unique touches for battling heroes and winning as team is quite used much. We cannot afford to change it because that is the map's goal but maybe adding some different game type elemnts to it might make it something unique. Like an Hero Arena and RPG type map. You can also do quests, hunt bosses, solve puzzles and such. Its like mix game type!

Level 15
I see, ATM the terrain looks pretty much simple, theres 2 parts, top right, bottom left and in the middle a long ass river that u can get off toward top right and bottom left with 4 exits and toward top left and bottom right 2 more exits, the rest of the area however are filled with different levels of monsters and I am working on ideas to make it interestingly worth playing. Hero balance wise I had made some calculations myself and hopefully.

The main stats goes like this.

Strength: HP, regen
Agility: Attack Speed 1%, movement speed 1
Int. : Mana, regen

Attack range vs Movement speed formula

Every 100 attack range reduce MS by 5

Thanks again

- Inferno Mage:
= Added new icons for Heat Maim and Flare Attack
= Some cosmetic changes to attack and flare attack, Heat Maim and Sprite missiles
= Flare attack no longer has cooldown and reduces mana cost per level up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.