You haven't seen the torso yet. Tho it will be TC.
1. You are not my friend. Not after what you said about Reach.
2. You are not my friend. Not after what you said about Reach. I don't understand what you mean by you constantly dodging gunfire...isn't that like every FPS?
CoD sucks balls.
3. Yes but you haven't seen the back :> The wrapping is very poor, I think I may have to redo it
So basically, you're saying you die easier in Reach? That'd make sense considering you control SPARTAN IIIs not SPARTAN IIs, and with less health it makes you think more (and it is kinda balanced with the inclusion of armor abilities).
CoD is alright, it is just the controls are so...different, and the gameplay is imba.
What guns they took out, they gave new replacements, which IMO are heaps better (except maybe replacing the Beam Rifle with the Focus Rifle).
Firstly, they are assassinations. Secondly, they aren't even that much of a gameplay mechanic, they are mainly just for aesthetics. Thirdly, they they only trigger if you hold down the RB button.
NEVER dis the DMR. N-E-V-E-R. BR was shitty and weak, the DMR is slick and precise. The DMR also closely resembles the Halo CE magnum (which we all so love) gameplay-wise.
And to destroy your arguments again,
1. Most Halo fans regard Halo Wars as semi or non-canon.
2. Even so, if you bothered to pay attention in the campaign, the Spirit of Fire actually followed the Covenant through slip-space to an unknown shield-world, FAR AWAY from Harvest or any Human colonies. It was there they found the Flood (and yes, the Flood have existed for millenia).
Halo Wars was a pretty good game, it's just underrated and overshadowed by the other Halo games.
Dude, have you even played Reach? DMR is three headshot kill. It's also alot more accurate than the Battle Rifle, and higher ROF. PPP