• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help finding a model! Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys! I need help BADLY! I am trying to find an Elite model for my upcoming Halo map but I can't find it!:cry:Can anyone help me?:sad:

Level 3
I don't know why, but the Elite model isn't there!*you hear crying noises in the background*

Level 8
Elite model? U gotta be more calm and explain in detail. Elite model ain't there because no one ever made it or uploaded here in Hive. If you want a model, you can request or make your own. Now slowly explain or give screenshots of your halo map and maybe someone will actually care about what you are requestin.

Go here to explain more about your map and stuff - Map Development - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Go here to request models - Requests - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Level 3
Alright. Thanks! Sorry about being such a baby, though. The reason I thought it was there was I saw an Elite icon, and the guy's description said he made it to go with the Elite model.:confused:Weird.

Level 3
Thanks!:xxd: Those Elite models were just what I needed! Also, I'm probably gonna be posting map soon, though I don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.