• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elf Brothers Ultimate Version

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
That map is about seven elves with different classes:
Rogue-Warrior-Knight-Wizard-Warlock-Samurai-Archer.
2pzk2zm.jpg

It's all about sharing items and team work.That's the only way how you can kill the Final Boss The Dark Lord!!!
jgpslj.jpg

As you can see he is very strong and need good players to kill him.The task is to kill him to save the forest!
You can play with your friend to be more fun!
In map are too more bosses,take a look:
9uuhkp.jpg

1gkw9c.jpg

29vxnk8.jpg

24356dl.jpg

a0asrk.jpg

These are the all bosses which you need to kill for better items and level.
The max level is 30 and every hero have 4 skills:3 skills with 5 levels, 1 ultimate skill with 3 levels and attribute bonus 11 levels!
I hope you will try it!
Enjoy!!!

Keywords:
Elf Brothers
Contents

Elf Brothers Ultimate Version (Map)

Reviews
13:12, 13th Apr 2015 Orcnet: See Sclammerz review, still no updates were been made, I'll set it to rejected until further notices.

M

13:12, 13th Apr 2015
Orcnet: See Sclammerz review, still no updates were been made, I'll set it to rejected until further notices.

Level 23

MAP NAME: Elf Brothers Ultimate Version
MAP AUTHOR: LeGoLaSyO
MAP VERSION: 1.0

TERRAIN
The terrain was very bad, the cliffs looks very unnatural and you did not place enough doodads to decorate your terrain and there were no tile variations. It looks very plain and empty it is just filled with trees, cut trees and creeps. You should really improve your terrain.
GAMEPLAY
The gameplay was very straight forward kill every enemy you encounter and it's very boring, no twist or fun gameplay was there only killing and killing. Not enough usable items throughout the map, only permanent items that increases your hero's stats and the items have no "item description". The heroes were weak but their spells and abilities were very powerful, creeps are overpowered too and as well the item's stat bonuses, makes the map unbalance. I couldn't kill the final boss even my Hero has very powerful spells and items. Some spells of the hero are almost all passive this makes them boring to use, there are some inappropriate hotkeys and tooltip places, some have none and some spells tooltips are missing. Some mini bosses drop same items as the others.
STORY
The story was pretty vague, no explanation why did such creatures conquer the elves land, is there something valuable there? There are many informations that needs to be answered.
SUGGESTIONS
Improve your terrain, add decorations, skies, tiles and etc.
Balance your heroes, spells, creeps/bosses and items.
Maybe add custom items and add item descriptions.
Fix the spells tooltips.
The final Boss was level 1 only, fix that.
Maybe add some custom and fitting spells for the heroes.
The Goblin Shaman's model was a holding a bow, mind to change/fix that?
Explain more the story, maybe make a intro cinematic and an ending too.
Also add some fun gameplay elements such as traps, riddles and etc. to make the gameplay not that boring.
Add the main quest in the Quest log.
Maybe add shops and other usable neutral buildings such as fountains and more.
Lastly, please improve your map description. Use
tags to hide your screenshots to save more space.

OVERALL
I think the map needs more work and re-balancing. Many errors needs to be fix. I'll give it 1/5 - I vote for Needs Fix