• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Brothers v1.07 AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is a very fun map, well, im the creator so i can't judge so you guys should comment. This map is like an arena where you fight what you see, with different gameplay selections to choose from, like "Deathmatch", "Last Man Standing" and "Speed Killing".

This map was started by me, I did not edit it from any other maps, I started from scratch, and should you see someone edit it it won't be official.

Keywords:
Arena, Hero Arena, Mini game
Contents

Bloodelf Brothers v1.07 AI (Map)

Reviews
18:32, 8th Jun 2008 MasterHaosis: ICEMAN man please read rules. They said you mustnot upload multiple versions of map, you must only upload old version with new version. That's why I reject this map, you will have to upload old version with new. Do...

M

18:32, 8th Jun 2008
MasterHaosis: ICEMAN man please read rules. They said you mustnot upload multiple versions of map, you must only upload old version with new version. That's why I reject this map, you will have to upload old version with new. Do it again and I will have to do something, you will not like it