• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Battlefield - Version 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An original Warcraft 3 melee map turned into a ultimate battlefield. An absolute must for all the Warcraft gamers (experienced or not). Ready for the challenge?

ADVANCES:

-All the races have been advanced in every way possible (heroes, units, spells, textures and others)
-New items and powerups for everyone
-Advanced melee AI for computer players
-Special heroes added for all races
-New models and spells
-Mods and cheats added for all players

Keywords:
Ultimate, Battlefield, map, w3, war, craft, warcraft
Contents

Ultimate Battlefield - Version 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
23:11, 29th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 5
Downloading and going to review when finish.

Well why did you did this when you dont care for the map. It's quite easy with no lumber and infinite gold and please fix the bots because they make like 10 builders and push them in the trees to woodcut but the only problem is that they can't.

All I can say is that this is just a lame edit of a blizzard map and it's nothing special.
And yeah, I vote for rejection.

Last edited:
Level 1
this is BY FAR one of the most imballanced..."altered" melee maps ever.
no lumber costs crumbles any ballance from normal melee maps into dust.
the edited skills are a joke.
i mean...seriously did u ever played your own map?
the panda's drunken brawler gives 60% evasion and 30% x6crit!!! WTF SERIOUSLY
the "custom" skills like that virus skill of the ghoul superhero have bugged tooltips.

quote:"-New items and powerups for everyone"
either they are very well hidden or they dont exist.
just another builder for that superheo altar (NOT avatar) neither count as an item nor as an upgrade

quote:"-Advanced melee AI for computer players"
again i have to ask you. did you EVER played your own map?
the nightelves give a shit. they just produce 1 hero, some wisps that try to harvest lumber(but thanks to your new "system", they cant) rendering that race as a comp controlled race completely useless.

1/5+vote for rejection.

EDIT: oh and one more thing.......radioactive-green map preview?thats everything else than inviting u know D=

Last edited: