• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Productions-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still funny. You should probably add your (real) name at the bottom and some kind of border so your comics can't get stolen.
That is, if you're serious about this and want to make many more.

But if I can suggets a few things...

1- Switch the positions of each character, so the orc (who talks first) would be to the right.

2- Make the rabbit seem like more of a desperate cause, like there's only the head left, or he's squashed. I'm not implying there should be tons of blood all over the place, just make it clear there is no way he can be revived.

3- Make the bubble text fit more in the bubble, either by enlarging the bubble and making larger traits or by making the text smaller and thinner.

These are really small changes, but they help in polish.

Level 35
Thanks for the suggestions WILL.

I am not sure about putting my real name...Same reason I dont want to put my pic up.

I may consider a border however.

@Wulfy: My comics are'nt ready to be submitted yet. They are just not good enough yet...I still need practice. But thanks again for liking them.

If you start making comics A LOT... as in, you're starting your own webcomic (we're talking almost commercial here), then putting your real name is a good idea.

A name can't bring problems... a picture can, but your name is just your name. I doubt that saying "Guillaume Langis" is my real name online can bring any problems.

Level 17
Hey Elenai, I tried making one with stick figures :ugly:

Attachments

• Meh.jpeg
    Meh.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 143
Level 34
I will attempt a comic in MS paint. If I can do it, anyone can. I have no artistic talent, or much wit.

This is going badly. No ideas.

Last edited:
Level 36
And it contains genuine writing and humor. The dialogue is realistic, believable, and funny. The characters are well-drawn (three dimensional and proportional) and the backgrounds are simplistic but easily establish the setting for the comic. Each comic has a purpose, a general idea, and every detail in the comic builds around this idea, adding to it, to bring it success.

And it contains genuine writing and humor. The dialogue is realistic, believable, and funny. The characters are well-drawn (three dimensional and proportional) and the backgrounds are simplistic but easily establish the setting for the comic. Each comic has a purpose, a general idea, and every detail in the comic builds around this idea, adding to it, to bring it success.

Elenai's were drawn in MS Paint. They are definitely not three-dimensional.

Wrong thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.