• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Productions-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
meeepzd9.jpg

Elenai... You pwn! +Reppadar!

Level 15
Hey there, Epic elven friend!

«OFF-TOPIC»
Well, that roast rabbit on a dish picture sure was really an... um... unexpected turn of events, eh?

But be ready for a counterattack, Elenai, because I bet TDB might post a picture of Jazz Jackrabbit killing the elves with his deadly weapons. (Remember Jazz Jackrabbit? An old platform game for DOS?)

But why does TDB hates the elves? The elves are so talented, good looking and even delicious (Not to eat!) to me. The elves may lack a bit of strength but their intelligence and magics can sure get the best of us humans and the dwarves, right?

«ON-TOPIC»
I've been checking your comics through the pages and I have one thing to say, they're awesome! I sometimes do my own comics, but they're story-based, not single-squared comics, but I'm sure you might someday think of an awesome story and make a tiny or big comic book and show to us (If you want.). I know that would be a hard work, but nothing gets done without some serious work.

But still, I like your comics and they look Epic. Keep up the good work, and one day you'll be a pro!

TIP: I think you should add eyes' pupils on their eyes. You may not notice them in the games due to their glowing effect, but without the eyes' pupils, they'd be blind. Eyes' pupils are good whenever they're happy, angry or scared.

Level 15
You're welcome.

Oh, I forgot to mention first the eyes' iris, and then the eyes' pupils. Most elves have blue eyes, and I wonder if there's more...

But wait! Add the eyes' features ONLY if you want. Some people might not like the idea and I don't wish to spoil your great work.

Last edited:
Level 15
Yeah, I got jazz jackrabbit 2 recently. :smile:
«OFF-TOPIC»
Nice, because I've never played that second game before, only the first one. But I was just wondering if TDB will use that green Rambo-rabbit to avenge his poor roasted bunny. I'd be surprised and impressed if he did!

I believe that I will use pupils in my next comic....which should be coming soon.
«ON-TOPIC»
Don't forget the eyes' iris too. The eye colors are very attractive, along with the pupils.

And I see your avatar got changed, that elf looks delicious.

Last edited:
Haven't posted in this thread for a while.

Diablo pic was the nicest.
The bear fight was the most hilarious. The Pyritie cameo came second.

Keep working, Elenai. I hope you make a comic as long as a Donald Duck comic episode one day. That would be interesting.

Yea I loved Orange Joose
Do NOT downplay orange joose
Tiz great

That movie is horrible in any ways.
End of debate.

Level 35
This thread is actually...well..moved pretty much.

All my work is contained within Elenai's Epic Productions now...except my models.

The todo list has no avatar requests on it, because Avatars are now non-requestable by normal users (sorry) They are now gifts to users who show exceptional skill, or prowess, or service to the community, or are offers of gratitude to those who have helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.