• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Elemental Spell Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Elemental Spell Ideas

Hello Hive =) I need Elemental Spell Ideas, i need ALOT of them =)

They must all be custom and not to complicated.
+Rep for people who helps me out =)

-===Elementals===--

Darkness
Fire
Water
Light
Frost
Earth
Nature

Here are some themes that may help =)

Poison
Psycic/Telekenisis
Fysical/Fighting

Im empty of ideas, atleast one spell based on these elementals can help =) Thank you.

Level 15
Fireball - deals X damage to target enemy =DD

on a serious note:

Eradication (Darkness) - for next 30 seconds your spells will deal XX damage to all enemies in 500 radius

Calamity (Fire) - meteoriths drop from the sky at random points in 1200 radius around the Hero, dealing XXX damage.

Spark of Apocalypse (Holy!) - a ball of godly wrath starts moving slowly (veeeery sloooowly) to the target point. deals XXXXXX2 damage to all target in 300 radius from the ball's impact point,* stuns them, slows by 99% for 1 minute, reduces all damage dealt by 99% and deals XXX damage each second for 2 minutes =))* (stuff in * is not necessary =D )

thats all original ideas i have atm

Level 3
Hmmm... You could make an earth quake type thing, but with lava. :3 A meteor... All kinds of stuff, but I'm tired at the moment. I'll get back to you with more tomorrow.

GLB

GLB

Level 8
I've got an excellent earth spell. If you want me to up-load it, I would be glad to do that. I already created it.

(it is not really clear but x is not a variable, but a multiplication icon: size*level)

Ciao! :gg:

EDIT: I already created a big number of earth spell. That's only one of them...

GLB

GLB

Level 8
I created a funny spell some monthes ago. Also an earth spell ^^
Earthquake (not really creative)

The spel-caster summons a wave of earth noves, starting at his position and spreading in all directions. Buildings get twice damage than units and units are slowed down for a few seconds.

Level 8
For nature why don't you just use the poison dagger that the warden has?
For Darkness you could give them some sort of really high dmg spell for an ulti, and give it an evil sounding name. =P

Level 10
Seedlings of Life [Nature] (Target AoE)
Shoots XX amount of seedlings inside the target aoe, these seedlings starts to grow until they have fully grown (speed of growth depends on the tile the seedling is sitting on) and evolved into plants that when rooted gets positive hp reg and when unrooted takes damage constantly but has the ability to kamikaze heal the hero for the amount of hp the plant has left when starting the kamikaze heal, making it good to have the plants rooted when not moving around and makes the player to be able to micro manage the movement of all the plants.

EDIT: Kamikaze heal kills the plant when the heal has occured.

Level 15
Take all the spells from my spellpack and you have 2 rigged heroes :D
Anyway, on a more serious note, search the spell section, there are some pretty awesome spells.
I could also throw some spell ideas but I don't feel like it at this point, so I'll give some maybe tomorrow.
PS: Check my pack, it has 5 Water Spells and 4 Nature spells (only D:)

Level 3
Perhaps on the more complex side of triggering design, but:

Blaze (Fire) - Leaves a trail of fire in the hero's wake, burning every enemy that passes through.
This might be implemented by having a dummy unit summon units with immolation and a short summon life timer.

Wildfire (Fire) - Sets a target on fire, dealing damage to the victim and others around them.
Reverse Immolation! For added challenge, you could try to make it "spread" to everything it touches; may have to use extensive buff application and detection to prevent previous victims from reigniting too soon.

Level 4
Light
Ray of Light:
Creates a beam of light that burns the enemy for X damage and leaves him blinded (Stun or XX% chance to miss). Deals extra damage to Water and Darkness.
Fountain of Life
Area effect, maybe a ward or something that can be destroyed, gives X amount of HP regen and lasts for Y amount of time (maybe damages Darkness type units).
Summon Holy Spirit (Bad name needs changing :p)
Creates a Spirit that has supporting buffs like inner fire etc. Can't attack enemies, maybe has some negative buff for the enemies)
Chosen of the Light
Makes the Hero more powerful, adding X% (X%is more useful than X amount) XX% of HP regen and XXX% of dmg for Y amount of time

Level 6
Darkness
Blindness: blinds people(stun)
Death and Destruction: AoE dealing X damage, everybody killed rises as zombies under caster's command
Fire:
Spreading Fires:Deals X amount of damage over time to the target, any units that come within X distance of him during the duration is also hit, this can keep chaining over and over.

Light - Sunstorm
Fires rays of light on the ground and Gives the Buff "Hope" onto friendly units. This buff increases strength and attack speed for a limited amount of time

Darkness - Eclipse
Shrouds the map in artificial darkness that decreases enemy movement and attack rate for a certain period of time.

Darkness - Dark Void
Using a magic gemstone, the caster swallows the attacked unit and deals 5dps. Unit is only released until killed, or if the caster is killed. Caster may only swallow one unit at a time. (below lvl6)

Frost - Frozen Fury
Freezes enemy units around the caster and pushes them away from the caster

Level 13
Wave of Hell (Fire):
Caster summons wave of fire what burns enemies on line. Dealing direct damage + DoT. If enemy dies when DoT is still on, couple imps will be spawn from corpse. ( Imps would be light low hp ranged damage units.
Face of Fear (Darkness):
Caster stares at enemy units in front of himsel/herself. Making them run around for some seconds in fear. If target who run in fear will take damage, fear debuff disappears

Level 15
Level 10
Hmm, nearly no Water ideas. So...

Water

Lightning Water: Casts electrified crushing wave of water which damages enemies in line dealing 100/200/300 damage. Those who are hit by this wave launches 2 small lightnings to nearby enemies dealing 20/30/40 damage.

Crushing Force: Creates circle form area in 450/550/650 AoE which pulls targets to Circle middle-point dealing 50/55/60 damage per second in 150/200/250 AoE of circle middle-point and 25/30/35 damage per second in rest of AoE.

Water shield: Casts shield on friendly target which will damage enemy if it attacks dealing 10/20/30 damage per attack and freezes target (slowing it's attack speed and movement speed). Also knocks target back by 80/160/240 offset.

Some ideas =P

Level 4
Heya, what about:

Dying Hope

When your health reaches 10% you focus on your spirit and faith.
You can't move, cast spells or rotate. But your giving 50 AoE damage of 200 yard every 1.8 seconds.
And got 80% chance to stop the enemies attacks. But recieven damage will be granted by 150 extra damage.

Inner Strength

Your health is granded by 25 for each intellect point you got.

Hungering Will

You shout of will, charges the enemy, increase your strength by 50 for 20 seconds.
You wont daze da enemy unit, but you will swing your sword 6 times, deals 100 damage.
This swing got 60% chance to be blocked.
By each swing the block chance and damage are decreased by 10.

Gravity Blow

You blow forward 600 yards. Every unit hit by this blow will be blowed 120 yards backward.
And every enemy unit will also recieve 60 damage by the fall.

Level 6
Light/Holy - Celestial Calamity (AoE)
Summons a huge falling star in a 350 AoE that causes all units with mana to lose 25% of their Max Mana and deals 60% health damage from the 25% mana loss.

Darkness/Chaos - Doomsday (Instant)
Everything will go black and all of a sudden it will be back to normal but everything around the caster had the terrain all fissured and cause the units to be dealt with Blindness, 30% slowed, and Have a 3% Health Degeneration per second that lasts within 6 seconds (regardless of their Regeneration rate)

Water - Titanic Depth (AoE-Channeling)
Causes a 250 AoE to be Drench in water and all units in the area will be pulled below. If the unit drench can't escape the AoE it will be instantly killed after the Spell is finished. If the unit escapes he will receive a 200 damage and 18% slowed for 2 seconds. If the Unit is a hero and didn't escape, he will receive a 25% max health damage and a drowning (stunned) situation.

Telepathic - Raveling Forces (target-channeling)
The caster concentrates for 1.6 seconds and casts the force. Has a 25% chance he will be pushed forward with 50 damage * Distance of pushed (Max 200), 25% chance Backward 50 dmg * Distance (300 max). Sideward left & right: 15%, 50 dmg * distance (150 max). If the force didn't apply, the unit will be stunned for 1.6 seconds and attains 20 damage and 10 mana reduction per second in 10 seconds.

Yeah! - More to COme! be back! Got Lots of This Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.