• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Electron Cloud v1.1

ELECTRON CLOUD v1.1

Description
full

v1.0
- Initial release

v1.1
- Fixed a bug regarding the time interval in the sequential electron travel not being accounted for.
Contents

Electron Cloud v1.1 (Map)

Reviews
KILLCIDE
Probably one of my more favorite spell concepts this year. Wide variety of configurables, great use of libraries, and clean & well documented code. You're more proficient in vJASS than I am, so I'm not going to waste my time looking for improvements...
Level 18
Because of StunSystem required here you must ask users to ban all standard OE stun-abilities like
  • stasis trap
  • bash
  • storm bolt
  • war stomp
  • impale
  • inferno
  • firebolt
  • frostbolt
  • hurl boulder (creepthunderbolt)
  • cluster rockets
  • volcano
  • rain of chaos (archimonde)
because of easy possibility to bug StunSystem (infinite stun)

Reactions: AGD
Level 18
use demo map from StunSystem, add on map unit with stun ability like orc Tauren Chieftain. Run test map. Stun blademaster using Faerie dragon stun-system ability and while victim is stunned stun it again by regular war stomp.

edit
spell looks really cool with high amount of all those lightnings, also I noticed that units gets huge damage at the edge (~200dmg), much more them from lightnings inside.

Last edited:

AGD

AGD

Level 16
use demo map from StunSystem, add on map unit with stun ability like orc Tauren Chieftain. Run test map. Stun blademaster using Faerie dragon stun-system ability and while victim is stunned stun it again by regular war stomp.
I tested it and it bugs indeed. I think I found a quick fix (hopefully) for this.

also I noticed that units gets huge damage at the edge (~200dmg), much more them from lightnings inside.
It is because those traveling electrons explode which causes stun + damage when they arrive to their destination. The stun and damage from being electrocuted is also different.

Last edited:
Level 37
Probably one of my more favorite spell concepts this year. Wide variety of configurables, great use of libraries, and clean & well documented code. You're more proficient in vJASS than I am, so I'm not going to waste my time looking for improvements in efficiency.

Needs Fixed

• Nothing

Suggestions

• Stop using JNGP :p

Status

Approved

Level 1
I tested it and it bugs indeed. I think I found a quick fix (hopefully) for this.
I think it is because the system uses the buff Stunned 'BSTN' instead of Stunned (Pause) 'BPSE'. I use Stunned (Pause) and it works flawlessly.