• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elder Scrolls III : Morrowind Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
How many people would be interested in a map based on the continent of Vvardenfell. The map would not be a RPG/Adventure, rather players would control the various factions in Elder Scrolls III. Along with basic unit combat/strategy world events could take place. Overall it would be difficult to actually get the plot together, but I do not believe it is out of mapping ability.

What do yall think?

Level 15
never finished Morrowind ('cos i always get into hard areas, get killed and the get bored =)), but sounds like a nice idea

Level 6
Well it's difficult to create such map with the warcraft map editor, and seriously I don't think it's worth it. You have an idea of simple multiplayer gameplay ? use this editor. You want something complexe but still somehow related to the wacraft universe or gameplay mechanism, use this editor. you want to recreate oblivion or morrowind, just download the god damn game it will always be better than one of those thousands pointless maps who try to look like something but just end up being a bad game where you spend your time farming.

Level 4
I believe one of the key things that made Morrowind so great was the environment, it was one of the most beautiful games i have seen to date. It would be hard to even come close using the Warcraft map editor. But I have to admit I would love to see it and I think its possible to capture "SOME" of the environment that made Morrowind so great. Just keep in mind what Molaf said about another recreated farming map. If all the map is, is some mobs generic quests and farming with slight tones of Morrowind art, please don't do it.

Level 10
How many people would be interested in a map based on the continent of Vvardenfell. The map would not be a RPG/Adventure, rather players would control the various factions in Elder Scrolls III. Along with basic unit combat/strategy world events could take place. Overall it would be difficult to actually get the plot together, but I do not believe it is out of mapping ability.

What do yall think?
sounds pretty neat. it would take forever to create though

Status
Not open for further replies.