• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editor Doesn't Load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for an answer here for an issue I have.
So basically when I'm trying to open my "worldedit" or "map editor" file within my folder (yes I'm using a cracked version) it would just open for a minute with the whole screen being white and then it would suddenly close.

I've asked my friend to download the same and try if he has the same problem, but he was able to open it without an issue.

Any guess what could cause my problem?
I uninstalled reforged, cleared any beta reforged files, any files that were related to the old warcraft 3 version I was using.

(ver. 1.27.)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
World Editor may require a licence check pass every few months in order to be opened. This requires that you login into the BattleNet application using an account that has any of a RoC CD key or Reforged licence attached to it. Then select Warcraft III and press Launch Editor. If it still fails then try launching Warcraft III and letting it get to the main menu.

This site does not support software piracy. In order to play Warcraft III you need to own either a RoC CD key or Reforged.

Status
Not open for further replies.