• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Editing Hero XP cap (not level 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, this is my first post and I found myself with no other choice but to write this issue because I searched and searched for this but I have not found anyone even asking about this in the first place. The thing is, when you play a w3 campaign, and the hero that you use in a particular mission levels up, he stops gaining experience for the remainder of the mission. How can I edit that to happen every certain levels or how can I disable it entirely? Just to avoid any confusion, I am not referring to the creep xp ratio that after lvl 5 by default the hero stops gaining xp, just the cap to xp that always happens in a campaign mission after the hero levels up, regardless of the level. Thanks!

Level 11
Use a trigger like this:
  • Hero Level Cap
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Gains a level
    • Conditions
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to [Hero1]
      • (Hero level of (Triggering unit)) Greater than or equal to X
    • Actions
      • Hero - Disable experience gain for (Hero1)

Status
Not open for further replies.