• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creeps and XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I would like to know 2 things:

1) How can I remove the XP cap that makes it impossible for heroes at level 5 and above to gain XP from creeps?
2) How can I change the XP given per level of the creep?

Thanks in advance

Level 13
1) Advanced > Gameplay Constants
Then look up the data
Code:
Hero XP gained - Creep Reduction Table
then remove all content, and add one integer and fill in the number 100, and your done.

2) There are 4 values in there that start off like this
Code:
Hero XP gained - Normal .........
Hero XP gained - Normal, table this sets the base value, which is 25

for a level2 mob the following formula is being calculated

Code:
Experience gained = "normal, table" * "Previous value factor" + "Level" * "Level factor" + "Constant factor"

look like: 25 * 1 + 2 * 5 + 5 = 40

for a level 3 the first number is the value of experience from the creep level below it, so for a level 3 it would be

40 * 1 + 2 * 5 + 5 = 60

if you change these values it will make different calculations.
You can also add new numbers to the 

[code]Hero XP gained - Normal, table            25,60,130,270
a level 1 would give 25 experience, a level 2 60 and so on, if you have no more values in that table, it will pick up the calculations made shown above here.

so there are two ways to alter the experience gains.

Level 4
Code:
Hero XP gained - Normal, table            25,60,130,270
a level 1 would give 25 experience, a level 2 60 and so on, if you have no more values in that table, it will pick up the calculations made shown above here.
so there are two ways to alter the experience gains.

And I think I read somewhere that if you type the last value twice and I don't remember if you had to add two points at the end, that value will repeat for every level from that level on.
It should be something like this
Code:
Hero XP gained - Normal, table            25,60,130,270,270
or
Code:
Hero XP gained - Normal, table            25,60,130,270,270..

Status
Not open for further replies.