• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Edited and changed work of Ujimasa hojo by Ilya Alaric

Level 16
Hey cool concepts!
Honestly, perhaps it's just me, but the Sorceress texture as Chest Armor does not look that good. It lacks shading and stuff :c

Level 38
Some litttle canapes

Attachments

• BloodAcolyte.mdx
    88.6 KB · Views: 37
  • BloodSpellThiefV2.png
    BloodSpellThiefV2.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 244
  • BloodSpellThiefV2.mdx
    222.8 KB · Views: 43
  • BloodAcolyte.png
    BloodAcolyte.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 239
  • BloodWatcher.png
    BloodWatcher.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 228
  • BloodWatcher.mdx
    176.6 KB · Views: 37
  • BloodDragonhawkRider.png
    BloodDragonhawkRider.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 222
  • BloodDragonhawkRider.mdx
    100.8 KB · Views: 48
Level 38
I Gave it to my profile, but I guess here more people will notice it. Probably you did notice that my activity here is this (school)year relativity low. Well, it have a reason - this (school)year, school is gonna be wild. Because of it, I must limit my model making activities. Do not worry, I do plan make a new packs, some maybe I will post this year, it is not over. But my activity here will be less than year before.

Level 12
hii Ilya Alaric can you pleass make a version of Ujimasa Hojo "risen" units with the some sort of mixe of there origenel and skeletn worrier and mage to represent the stages of the undead from risen mindless undead to forseken and ristord undead like the death knights and nathnus blightcaller ? 🙏

Level 38
Hi guys. Little question for ya - what are your favorite packs, and what's would you like see in future? Or maybe is there already something thread, what would you like see as pack maybe with more variations(don't know, maybe even some buildings)?
I will try then in future maybe make some of your ideas, just after my exams in school.

Level 6
Hmm... Let me think.
Personally, I would like to see magicians as regular units. Like those who look like an archmage, but in dark clothes. Yes, and more variations of the archmage was also not bad
I would also like to see variations of the far seer, the hero of the horde on the wolf from the altar.
And of my favorites, I can name the footman pack, since there are a lot of variations in it.

Level 38
Hmm... Let me think.
Personally, I would like to see magicians as regular units. Like those who look like an archmage, but in dark clothes. Yes, and more variations of the archmage was also not bad
I would also like to see variations of the far seer, the hero of the horde on the wolf from the altar.
And of my favorites, I can name the footman pack, since there are a lot of variations in it.
Yea, my archmage pack is poor. Also, there are plans for Far seer

Level 7
Love your elf stuff honestly! More blood/high elves with glowing eyes, maybe archer next?

Also possibly a Spellbreaker with classic textures but glowing green eyes (I like the blood elf version you made, but am sad that it looses some of its unique textures, like the grey striped robes)

Level 17
Hi guys. Little question for ya - what are your favorite packs, and what's would you like see in future? Or maybe is there already something thread, what would you like see as pack maybe with more variations(don't know, maybe even some buildings)?
I will try then in future maybe make some of your ideas, just after my exams in school.
undead variants should be interest to kamoš

Level 38
Well, I must admit, I don't really see too many options and "Skin choose" for undead. Like yea, I made forsaken acolyte and ghoul, but already at that footman I wasn’t very happy with result, and trust me, it was result with hours of thinking. And there aren't many things with ebonblade to do since Ujimasa made practically all that could be ebonblade :D. But I thought about versions of wc2 death knights and liches for an orcish clans. I mean, both liches and death knights have orcish origin.

Level 17
yes mr. Ujimasa made almost for all his derivates undead version, now im thinks what about trall armor for undeads faction, faceless skins on them, nagaas skin on them or naga derivates 8D

Level 38
little experiment here....

Attachments

• ChaosGreenGrunt.png
    ChaosGreenGrunt.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 132
  • ChaosGreenGrunt.mdx
    165.7 KB · Views: 34
  • ChaosGreenWolfrider.png
    ChaosGreenWolfrider.png
    158.9 KB · Views: 121
  • ChaosGreenWolfrider.mdx
    140.7 KB · Views: 30
  • ChaosGreenPeon.png
    ChaosGreenPeon.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 106
  • ChaosGreenPeon.mdx
    138.4 KB · Views: 29
  • ChaosGreenBlademaster.png
    ChaosGreenBlademaster.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 104
  • ChaosGreenBlademaster.mdx
    134.2 KB · Views: 24
  • ChaosGreenBlademasterYoung.png
    ChaosGreenBlademasterYoung.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 125
  • ChaosGreenBlademasterYoung.mdx
    137.5 KB · Views: 25
Level 8
Hey, what you think of a Dalaran Units with Violet eyes instead?
Also a Bandit Footman with an Axe? and you might try to add forsaken footmen?

Level 38
Blackrock V2

Attachments

• BlackrockGruntV2.mdx
    251.1 KB · Views: 39
  • BlackrockGruntV2.png
    BlackrockGruntV2.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 83
  • BlackrockWolfriderV2.mdx
    156.7 KB · Views: 35
  • BlackrockWolfriderV2.png
    BlackrockWolfriderV2.png