• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Edit Spell GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello everyone, I was modifying this spell, in the original the hero charged against an enemy and stuns him, what I did was stun the enemy in the area, now what i wanted to fix is for it to be a "target point" and not "unit point" I have a problem here because i don't know how to solve it. That is why i request that someone please send me even if it is an image or a map. I use versión 1.31.

Last edited:
Level 7
I just need to fiddle more to get the animation thing working, doesn't seem to want to play nice.

I'd just make a test map that has only the hero & ability in question, as your opening post has no indication on which spell or which hero on the map it was intended for.
overall, details are important!

As for making gifs.

Okay, also I think I should have removed the spells and units that were not intended for this topic, sorry for that. XD

Level 7
upload_2020-6-14_11-25-22.png

Problem solved, except that the spell is still activated and does not attack unless ordered to attack a unit. This spell turned out to be more. complex than I thought.

Level 24
The spell is not complex, it's just wasn't designed originally to be point targeted, the problems arise when you want a toaster to be a waffling iron.

Anywho, Round 3, stops casting.

Attachments

• Pära KaelKill(Charge con una marca donde poner el dummy caster) (1).w3x
    592.3 KB · Views: 27
Level 7
As Garithos said: "Perfect for my purposes". Now it's better, thank you very much man, you will be on my list of special thanks XD. I don't know what I would have done to the spell without help hehe. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.