• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Echo Isles Naga Mod

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Very easy to make naga mod of echo isles its just for guys who wants to test naga on ladder maps if anyone got wish about next map to naga mod just tell me ;]
Contents

Echo Isles Naga Mod (Map)

Reviews
09:15, 22nd May 2008 Rui: Like said, it's too cheap. Consider putting more effort in your maps next time.

M

09:15, 22nd May 2008
Rui: Like said, it's too cheap. Consider putting more effort in your maps next time.

Level 5
Submitter's Description:
Very easy to make naga mod of echo isles its just for guys who wants to test naga on ladder maps if anyone got wish about next map to naga mod just tell me ;]

- u r right; and thats how the map is made; easy and cheap
sorry but this is one of the worsest additional race modifications i've ever played

-> u deleted some custom triggers
---> endless heros
---> the first hero costs gold and wood
-> u did not use the kings guard which makes a really nice hero
-> only one hero choice for every player
-> no shop
---> no possibility to heal your units
(u could have easily used the "farms" like nightelfs moonwells to give the possibility to heal units)
-> the missing possibility to heal makes it nearly impossible to creep
-> no naga items

but in ur discription u already gave the rating - and i as a ladderplayer agree to your opinion
this map is "easy made" -> cheap
just for the 20minutes you spent on this i give you +1 point on the lowest possible rating
just 'cos i wanna be nice

1/10 +1 => 2/10