• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy to make Loadscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys my project needs a decent leadscreen and I am sure for some1 with experience it will be very easy. The loading screen should include this images:

ChatInformation.png

clansor.jpg

header_title.png

logo2_02.jpg

and should look like this:

View attachment LD.tga

However as you may have seen, the quality of my loading screen sucks hard and I can't fix it. I am assuming I am doing something wrong, so please I am asking to people here to create the loading screen with good quality (and please don't make it look crapy...). Sure it looks nice when small, but it is very unfocused and ugly when in the big size, and that sided bar white bar is killing me =(

I will give rep++ and credits to people who help me, there is even a chance of an invitation to the team, but I won't give any guarantees about that.

Level 2
yea Ican fix it and repost when I get home tonight,

do you needtheblank area on the right for the game disription and stuff??

Edit: ok posted

Attachments

• FullScreen.blp
    130.5 KB · Views: 83
  • test.w3x
    136.1 KB · Views: 106
  • WC3ScrnShot_030409_165103_01 copy.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_030409_165103_01 copy.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Edit: ok posted
Thx, not is is very good, I just wonder if you could give a little more space between "dday logo" and clan sor logo and THW logo, just separate them a a little bit, give some space (but not inside loading bar). With that small thing fixed it will be perfect and I will credit you for the loading screen.
Btw are you an artist of some sort?

Thx for help.

Hope you know how to convert and crop the .tga.
I know how to do that, thx for your image. However I can't use your loading screen because:
- the castles are nordic and made of snow, thus the image would be misleading.
- The Sor logo and THW logo you be inside the loading text and I dont want that. The empty space on my demo loading screen is there for a reason.

rep++ for the effort, thx.

Level 2
okay Here it is

- The Sor logo and THW logo you be inside the loading text and I dont want that. The empty space on my demo loading screen is there for a reason.

If you make the text part of the image you can put it anywhere

see example screen shoot

Attachments

• FullScreen.blp
    130.8 KB · Views: 72
  • WC3ScrnShot_030509_183311_01 copy.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_030509_183311_01 copy.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Load.jpg
    Load.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 98
Status