• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requesting Loading Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Intro: Hello everyone, i'm pretty new to these forums and I am beggining this new hobby of map creation and i am trying to create a TD using some tutorials from here and am looking for a Loading screen that might fit my map.

Project: Well the map is a Tower defense for one player (So far). Its going to have many waves (50+)of creeps and about a dozen towers. I am starting to do some terrain and i am finding it very fun to get into. But i lack any skills to create a loading screen.

Request: I am requesting a Loading Screen, Low quality (Small size) that might match my TD

* Name:
* Type:Small sized Loading screen
* Details: I'm thinking maybe 2 knights/armored personnel fighting? medieval style. Colors: Blue, black, red. darkish colors.

If anyone would care to try and create a Loading screen for me i'd very much appreciate it, also i would add your name to the loading screen and map. Thanks guys, If you have any criticism on the terraining i'd accept that also :)

TDSS2.jpg

TDSS1.jpg

Level 3
Thanks for the encouragement, but it doesn't look like people are spring to my request :( the loading screen doesnt have to be great guys, im only looking for something to make the map look halfway decent :p. If you can help me and maybe put in 30+ minutes of work (or less lol ) please post it here, or any questions, anyone who helps will be in the questlog and loading screen. Thanks guys,
Osirus

Level 7
I would make this loading screen for you, only one thing, look at the upper right part of your images, don't forget that text would not be pleasant. It would be better if your land was sand use the sunken ruins tileset, uhm, and the single plant looks awful use shells instead. And view the water a bit more.

Level 3
I'm sorry for not being clear, i want it to be completely different from the images i provided. They were to show that the map is being completed. I was looking for 2 knights or dragons or something from medieval times to be on the loading screen, with a clear background, so the text can be easily read, i apologize for the clarity in my previous post, and thanks to both of you for offering your services!

Osirus

Level 3
Sorry lol, i should have put that in the main post, the name so far is Invasion TD and i'd like the description to have color, any way you could do that?

Defend against constant waves of soldiers and monsters! Your small village town is under siege from a larger islandic tribe of warriors. They have managed to make it ashore and your the only one brave enough to defend against the onslaught!

Thanks for the help :p

Osirus

Level 3
yeah i resized it, but i cant get it to work still lol. i think i can work it out though :p

ok, i got it to work, but its a kinda stretched out on the loading screen :p not sure why, i resized it to 512x512 and converted to blp then imported :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.