• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Convert this into a loadscreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I tried making my own load screen and gave me the error that my image didn't have the right compression. I was told to use .tga

OK, anyway, since I'm not gona be focused on fixing the problem being as I would like to do some other stuff. could someone please convert the image I have into a loadscreen and give me the file? Thanks to anyone who does and +rep

Attachments

• PDLoad.tga
    1.7 MB · Views: 133
Level 9
Simple let me teach u
1st go to the tools section
download blp lab
then do u hav GIMP?or PHOTOSHOP?
scale the image to 512x512
then save it as TGA then open it at the blp lab save it as BLP.then import it to ur map as FullScreen.blp
then (if u hav the Loadingscreen.Mdx) import it then go to scenario chnge ur loadscreen to the loadingscreen.mdx
DONE!:D
btw the Loadingscreen.mdx u can find it in the tutorial section SImple loading screen tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.