• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Easy question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know It wi'll hears dumb but I have some problem:

There's are arena, In her Spaws creeps after you kill all of them starts new wave of creeps. But, sometimes hapens that all players dies, and creeps stay in the arena, I need something like that: If all heroes dies, Than kill units owned by player12(brown). (to start new vawe)

Last edited:
Level 16
Moin moin =)

You can do something like that:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Time - Every 15.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to False))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_TempGroup)
Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
This is not SQL, you will need to think proceduarly to perform searches for units.

There is no need for a cartesian product syle pick of all units on the map with all units on the map. Just pick all units on the map once and evaluate multiple conditions until only the ones you are after pass.

Computers have a cool things called and and or. They can be used to join two boolean statements in a easy to understand way so that multiple conditions determin the output of one condtion.

T = True
F = False

T and T = T
T and F = F
F and T = F
F and F = F

T or T = T
T or F = T
F or T = T
F or F = F

There are other logical ones like Xor but those are generally non vital for such tasks as this and can always be made up via demorgans therom.

Also please state what your problem is, we are not psychic.

Level 6
It's not working, Ramza's way do all the same like before, kills all units in the map even ther's a HERO left, Dr. Boom way Kills even Neutral units, buildings.

There's are arena, In her Spaws creeps after you kill all of them starts new wave of creeps. But, sometimes hapens that all players dies, and creeps stay in the arena, I need something like that: If all heroes dies, Than kill units owned by player12(brown). (to start new vawe)

Level 3
I think he wants to know how to kill/remove creeps in the wave/arena if all his heros die. I have no idea how to make a trigger to do so but maybe one of you pros can.

Status
Not open for further replies.