• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Trigger question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys.
I got a short question:
I started a little hero arena map to practice a little.
Is it okay to still have the following default triggers:

• Melee Initialization
  • Events
  • Map initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
  • Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
  • Melee Game - Limit Heroes to 1 per Hero-type (for all players)
  • Melee Game - Remove creeps and critters from used start locations (for all players)
For sure they're okay for now but should i remove them all for a more expirienced map or are they still okay? (I know that i got to change the Hero Limit to only 1 Hero and not 1 Hero per Hero-type)

Level 15
All in all it does not really matter i think , of course if u want to use a normal time of day why not? The limit of heros could be useful too if u are going to make it able to get more than 1 hero and ur decision if u want to remove creeps of thee Start locations ... but if u wanna make a heero arena im even not sure if there are some creeps :wink:

Level 6
But if u wanna make a heero arena im even not sure if there are some creeps :wink:
You are wrong, Many Hero Arena Spawns Creeps for Gold, Exp and Items. Dont you think it would be boring with level 1 heroes wacking each other dealing around 20 damage when they have 800 Health. You need to be able to start off with some enemies to increase the intensity of the map. And also you can have some super creeps which give you great items. Lol this really has nothing to do with your question and yes i think the trigger is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.