• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

EarthWars 4.0 v1.03

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
EarthWars 4.0
This is the newest map of the series... The other old maps are in another website and I'm too tired to upload 'em here sooo... Just do what you can to have fun with this map.

This map is a melee map.

This map is up to date.

This is by far the largest Earth Replica I've ever made...

-Contains alot of hidden stuff so I prefer venturing into every island.-
-I prefer a fast PC if you want to run this map well.-
-Haws life?-

Update v1.03
-Added 2 new bosses-
-Fixed bugs, glitches and errors-
-Added item drops for creeps-

Keywords:
Melee... Can't think of anything else.
Contents

EarthWars 4.0 v1.03 (Map)

Reviews
07:09, 12th May 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected, see Shadow Fury's review.
Level 21
Ehm... there are some points I have to discuss with you about your description and your map:-

1- Your map description is pretty lacking and unattractive. Try using bb codes, adding screenshots and giving more info about your map. Also, check the Map Submission Rules to know precisely what you need for your map to be ready for approval
2- This map cannot be considered a Melee map since it has quests so change the map category to something else
3- The terrain needs serious work. The way you created the raisings and lowerings is unnatural. You also need more environmental doodads and tile variation

Sorry, but since you're breaking the map submission rules and the map does not meet the minmal quality standards for approval, I have to vote for rejection. Please don't give up and try improving your map!