• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dynasty Warriors 6: Hu Lao Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well here's a Beta version of Dynasty Warriors 6: Hu Lao Gate, im currently fixing the ladder part, and then a morale system (ie. 50troops killed = more morale and better troop momentum. So I know you guys LIVE to find flaws and find - comments so hit me with what you got :mwahaha:.

Attachments

• Dynasty Warriors 6 Hu Lao V1.1.w3x
    3.3 MB · Views: 115
Level 18
Your project is almost same as mine =.= ,o.o your still new juz like me ~~ i think i'll help you out~~ i made a dynasty warrior so try it and give comments too~~
HTML:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/dynasty-warriors-vi-v1-5b-161838/

EDIT:Results:

Wow! nice one !! but it needs a lot of improvement! My Review!:

The good side:

nice texture and models, terrains make it a little stormy, and add demon storm, it'll make it look good ~~

Keep updating it~~ (check out my project plz~~)

Bad side

err... the skills are boring...... hard to play...

die no more revival!? (This is warcraft.. not the real dynasty warriors so make revival!)

nice job... keep improving and this is going to be a good one (put me credits plzzz)

Good luck~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.