• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a little vote....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Here are my idea for map but i d'ont know which 1 to make that will be popular so plz vote for the map you think will be the most played and popular:

1:Counter-Strike the game
2:SWAT hostage situation
3:A simple new heros survival
4:Medival Life
5:Village war(build a village and wage war on other village)
6:Havervest moon(Like loap but in a village of farmer and mountain event)
7:Dynasty warrior battle of hu lao gate
8:Tribe war (it a game where the humanity start and there is some tribe that make war)
9:A simple new mini game map
10:Gladiator (buy wepon nd face up other player in real gladiator war relly i mean real not like orc gladiator)

Now plz vote for 1 of my 10 idea you think will rock the most and d'ont think i am crazy just vote plz and say some comment....

Level 3
You must really be a superman if u manage to make a map without enjoying the process. Fame and popluarity are not good sources of motivation when mapping. They will die after some time.

But to your vote, i'd like to see 4. Medieval Life there are some maps simulating medieval life but in my opinion they aren't very good ones.

Level 2
Yah you guyz are rigth i should only have fun but there only 1 thing when you say a map die it not that true cause footman are still played and TD and arena you know. And why map like battle for troy or heros survival are so popular there not alot of skill in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.