• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

stfu..im making a map..but when i try to play it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
stfu...i made an map..and when i go to play it for search any bugs.. in 3 seconds at begin ..an message apears you losed.. :evil: i made 5 players and 1 copmuter..in 2 forces[ force 1 = 5 players,force 2=computer].. i think the computer thinks its only 1 team !! :evil: because message apears :player1 loses , computer (insane) loses.. :evil: i made another games with forces ,palyers,etc.. ... and it worked but these map......... ARGGG!! and i put all palayers night elves without computer,computer=orc,but whan i go to play i need reselect it , and i need select the team 2 .. but.. it did same problem.. i have alredy try 1 hour to try to know why but.... PLZ HELP!!!!!!! THX for all .. and i want know too how to make an spell when u clic it it shows another window with more spells [such in summoner wars i have seen "book of sumoons" .. THX My mail is [email protected] [plz sand my help there,THX] THX!!!

Level 4
the reason u need to reselect the teams is because you haven't ticked the "lock teams" button found in the forces part of scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.