• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plz help i really want to but i dunno how!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well i wanted to download the spider queen campaign and ROTD campaign.

#1 i have no idea what folder should i put it into!!

Plz tell me!!!

#2 someone gave me one long time ago but it was probably incorrect since when i entered wc3and went to custom campaign menu nothing was there sept founding of durotar cmpaign.

PLz hep i really wanna play those campaigns
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Level 13
1. You need to have the WC3-Addon The Frozen Throne
2. In your WC3-folder, there should be a folder called "campaigns", that's where the .w3n-file belongs
3. I think you know the rest, check "custom campaign" in "singleplayer", you should be able to select the campaign there
4. If not, try to shorten the name of the .w3n-file, sometimes WC3 messes up with long file names (although I think it did work with RotD and TSQ)

Level 9
Yes but

yes but i cannot find the warcraft campaigns folder.Plz gimme its name!!!!

ex: warcraft/campaign/folder

Level 9
Minor help needed plz!

Can anyone tell me the names of wc3(TFT) ccustom campaign folder and map folder.

For example maps/campaign/folder

Level 1
U need go where warcraft3 files were installed in your computer and find the file "map". Then u put the map in it.

For me its: programs files/warcraftIII/map
I put my maps here and the program find them.

Hope it helps. :wink:

Level 9
that is it

the problem is i've been playing wc3 for like 2 and ahlaf years and completely forgot where i installed it!!

Level 9
I did

i did but it didnt work.I tried typing warcraft3 folder,warcraft campaign folder,warcraft map folder,warcraft folder. none of them work.It always says
no reuskts found.

Status
Not open for further replies.