• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Computer Intilligence I MAKE IT FOR YOU !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Computer KI problems? Do you want to have a computer intilligence in youre map? Do you want that computer chose heroes and fight with their heroes in youre arena? Do you want that computer build towers in youre td?

tell me what you want to have .....

I will make it for you after I have heared the problem. But I just programm 1 KI at the same time. Please understand this.

Level 4
lol, so true, ^.^ u sound like that one guy, "welcome to big dans wacky waving inflatable waving tube man and recreation we can sell you all the wacky waving inflatable tubemen you want at big dans wacky waving inflatable waving tube man and recreation just come up to big dans wacky waving inflatable waving tube man and recreation and get ur own wacky waving infalatable tubemen come one and all to big dans wack....

Status
Not open for further replies.