• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dynamite Sliding Trigger [Help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, my problem is pretty hard and I need your help. I would like to make a trigger that can "slide" units called Dynamites. There can be about 10 Dynamites at once, so the trigger must not be so heavy to move the dynamites.

The second problem is: I want a trigger that checks if there's units or trees close of "sliding" Dynamite, if is: the dynamite exploses and kills trees/units.

Here's my sliding trigger:
  • This is so heavy
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Dynamites = (Units of type Dynamite)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Dynamites and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set Points[1] = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • Set Points[2] = (Points[1] offset by 10.00 towards (Facing of (Picked unit)) degrees)
          • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to Points[2]
And here's my explosion trigger:
  • TNT Hits
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TNTHitsGroup = (Units within 90.00 of Points[1] matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) controller) Equal to User))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TNTHitsGroup and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))
      • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 90.00 of Points[1] and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Destructible - Kill (Picked destructible)
You can create my triggers completely in different way. Thanks anyway.
Please in GUI, but you can create it in Jass or in vJass... :grin:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Level 3
  • "DynamiteSlide" problem! <- REALLY FAST NEEDED![/b]
  • Hello, I have problem like this guy there, but I saw that there's no answers, so I wanted to make it again up.
  • [B]PLEASE HELP WITH THIS:[/B]
  • [URL="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/dynamite-sliding-trigger-help-169685/#post1611723"]Dynamite Sliding Trigger[/URL]
  • I really need this help, and [B][U]fast[/U][/B]!

Status
Not open for further replies.