• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DwarvenHunter

Its an Dwarven Hunter/archer.
I modeled it after: http://images.elfwood.com/art/s/a/sabrar/archer_d1.jpg

Uses in game textures.

Update-
Added an animated string...

And now Portrait file :/
Fixed the eye.

Keywords:
archer,hunter,bow,dwarf,lotr,hobbit,thorin,arrow,
Contents

DwarvenHunter (Model)

DwarvenHunter (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Very nice model edit - creative and quite well executed. Pretty useful. Work in-game and performs well. Approved. Good job.

M

Moderation: 20:32, 23rd November 2011
Frankster :
Very nice model edit - creative and quite well executed.
Pretty useful.
Work in-game and performs well.
Approved. Good job.

Level 7
im not a modeler so don't take my word for it, but i like this model, looks simple meshed together units but i would not take the time to do it and have no knowledge of modeling good job. i could use these in my maps, i say 3.5/5

Level 4
It looks good. Just needs a little more detail and the bow also has to be fixed to make it more realistic and awesome. :)

Level 21
Well would be nice what death sound he has, aims for attack, and then finally if a bear will do him nicely for this Dwarf Hunter.

Level 7
The model is good. Judging by the screenshot, it needs more contrast. The model needs details as it is simple and boring. But it might be useful for LotR maps and such. Good idea on making this model.

Rating: 3.5/5
Its kinda dark
Lacks detail
Good idea and creative
Has the dwarf feeling to it
The model and animation works well

Level 2
the model looks good, but i think you should change some animations
i mean, some of the elven archer dosen't fits him