• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dwarven Ram Rider Please (not the old one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The reason I dont want to use this one http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dwarven-ram-rider-47830/ because I already use it as a hero in my map and it is better as a hero than a unit even if I remove the Hero Glow. Im looking for a more unit like Dwarven Ram rider that has a simple weapon just like the weapons in most warcraft III units and he should be using a huge axe or spear or whatever that suits you. I just want it to fit like the other dwarf units in warcraft III like the Rifleman and also I wish they have the same white beard hehe. Thanks in advance and I swear I will give credits and +rep. :ogre_kawaii:

Level 3
Thanks but I have seen that one Kyrbi and I dont really like it to be honest its not that its ugly I just dont think it fits with other dwarf models.

Level 9
The screenshot.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    198.8 KB · Views: 1,859
Level 1
Hey now, I have tried it but I can not get it to work and I can see the files you send to me is a RAR file which I can not really get to work and so if you can help me with this it would be awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.